1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[THEME] Michigan Wolverines

Discussion in 'Droid X Themes' started by dfitz, Dec 29, 2010.

1. dfitz

dfitz New Member

Originally I created a Michigan Wolverines theme for GummyJAR. After I created the theme, I ended up making a MetaMorph (MM) file of the theme that should apply the theme to any Droid X ROM. This will not change the services.jar though (notification text colors like the clock/date will stay whatever color they were).

Original thread

As a UofM Grad and huge Michigan fan, I've wanted to have a theme for my team on my phone. Now I do and thought I would share it for other wolverine faithful...

About the theme:

• Gingerbread theme as the base
    • Phone/Contacts apk in yellow instead of green
    • Icons, wallpapers, and ringtones included to complete the theme
    • MM file for use with all ROMs

[​IMG]

GummyJAR 2.5 --> Michigan2.5.zip

Liberty 1.5 --> M-Liberty-1.5.zip

MetaMorph (MM) Theme --> MichiganWolverinesMM.zip
    (should work for all ROMs) --> Install Metamorph if don't already have it installed, open the theme file wherever you put it on your sdcard and apply the theme...

Icons, Wallpapers, Ringtones --> M-pack.zip (not installable, just files to place on sdcard)

HAIL TO THE VICTORS & GO BLUE!
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
Search tags for this page
android michigan theme apk
hail to the victor ring tone android

hail to the victors ringtone android

hail to the victors ringtone for android
michigan clock theme samsung galaxy
michigan wolverines launcher apk

michigan wolverines ringtones verizon

michigan wolverines theme apk

wolverine theme apk