[THEME] [LTB2.2] Caelum Stellar Edition

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Follow me on twitter at THE_Yakitori for pre-releases, and updates before they get posted here.

This is a modified port of my Caelum theme for the D1 LGB. There have been a lot of improvements and a somewhat different feel to it. It has a very gentle white/black appearance and less blue (although still has blue in it)

This is for LTB 2.2 only. Cannot garuntee it will work on any other versions or roms..but I will be porting to future releases of LTB.

Thank You's and Credits:

thebowers (FW images/checkboxes/dialog backgrounds/progress bars)
ecsnead (inverted calculator)
stetsonaw and MBK (GB keyboard)
bored (volume dialog icon)
Liquid (for the ROM and images that were in there already..that I didnt touch)
DreamLyfe (for the demo docks I modified them)
Everyone else Im probably forgetting.

Whats themed:

FW
SysUI
Browser
Calculator
Camera
Contacts
Deskclock
Email
Gallery
Gmail
GoogleQuickSearchBox
LatinIME
LauncherPro (demo dreamlyfe docks I modified)
MMS
Music
Phone
Settings
Vending (chingys version found in LTB with mods by me)​

Launcher Pro already has the docks built into the theme. To change docks, go to preferences, appearance, dock backgrounds, and pick Froyo, Froyo wide, smoked glass, glass. If you want a custom Dock, you will have to use it from your gallery like normal. If you dont like the text dock icons, you can delete LP from the theme and install it from the market (or go with the one in LTB)

I will be updating the OP with pictures, as well as a zip of signed themed apps that go well with this theme. I recommend ecsneads inverted google+, thebowers twitter, Inverted FB, Inverted dropbox to enhance the black and white softness of this theme.

Installation:

1. THEME, install by flashing through recovery.

2. Signed apps zip, download and extract all the apps to your sdcard, install like regular APKs (dont flash this zip)

Downloads:

Caelum Stellar Edition LGB2.3

Caelum Stellar Edition LGB2.2
Progress Bar fixOnly for LTB2.2 flashed before 7/14/11 @ 5:40 am

a6f9c9f0-b708-6d6d.jpg

a6f9c9f0-b72d-f3ff.jpg

a6f9c9f0-b799-1db8.jpg

a6f9c9f0-b7c9-1ec6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
reserved for updates

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Looks good man!! Is the zip for the apps coming?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks good man!! Is the zip for the apps coming?

it is, but I have some menu icon theme work to do on them first. So I have to download the stock ones.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
The in call screen is pretty sweet

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
2.3 added to OP.

will work on themed apps pack this weekend.

I included XDA and DF apps in the theme though.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Eeeeeeerrrrrrr, I really hate Twitter....

It's not the sense that brings me back, its the everything working ALL the time. They will get AOSP working great eventually. I'm sure I will be running caelum again when Chevy finally drops SS! :)

AlienDROID

Reaction score
OMG! Please tell me this will work on bamf sense 3.0 rc4! never mind just reread it :p I'm tempted to try it. Doing this theme over my current one wouldn't brick it? I'm thinking about just trying it :eek:

Last edited:
OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG! Please tell me this will work on bamf sense 3.0 rc4! never mind just reread it :p I'm tempted to try it. Doing this theme over my current one wouldn't brick it? I'm thinking about just trying it :eek:

Don't do it. This is an aosp rom. Bamf is sense

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

duckswtfpwn

Reaction score
First of all these screen shots look awesome. I am jealous and I am downloading LTB 2.3 right now and going to flash tonight just so I can install this.

I am confused on how to install this theme based only on the instructions. Are they either / or instructions? Like do 1. and not 2. or do 2 and not 1?

"1. THEME, install by flashing through recovery."
I assume that I copy the zip file to my SD card and use Clockworkmod to flash.

"2. Signed apps zip, download and extract all the apps to your sdcard, install like regular APKs (dont flash this zip)"
I have to admit that I am totally unsure about what to do with this one. I have never installed "regular" APKs. I have been scouring the forums trying to find answers on how to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First of all these screen shots look awesome. I am jealous and I am downloading LTB 2.3 right now and going to flash tonight just so I can install this.

I am confused on how to install this theme based only on the instructions. Are they either / or instructions? Like do 1. and not 2. or do 2 and not 1?

"1. THEME, install by flashing through recovery."
I assume that I copy the zip file to my SD card and use Clockworkmod to flash.

"2. Signed apps zip, download and extract all the apps to your sdcard, install like regular APKs (dont flash this zip)"
I have to admit that I am totally unsure about what to do with this one. I have never installed "regular" APKs. I have been scouring the forums trying to find answers on how to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't post the signed apps zip...flash theme in recovery like the usual flash...same as roms

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums