[THEME] LithMod-EvoDroid

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Back again, i'm guessing that font pack is not applied through a simple update.zip through sprecovery, aborts the installation every time. I'm not a clockwork guy so i'm pretty screwed here.

Yes it works with clockwork fine. If you haven't tried it yet, Id highly recommend it. It's much more user friendly than SPRecovery. I was a late adapter but didn't know why I waited so long after I did finally try it. It's easily flashed using Rom Manager from the market.

Did it change your lockscreen clock as well, that would make my day. I haven't purchased rom manager yet, but if everything is ironed out i'd gladly jump on board the clockwork ship.

Yes it does change the lockscreen font. You don't have to purchase Rom Manager. The free versoin will flash Clockwork just fine. The paid version is only for downloading ROM's.

Lockscreen.png

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
does anybody know if there are issues with applying the zipalign script with this theme from terminal emulator? i know there can be issues applying the zipalign script if the framework-res.apk has been altered in other ROMs (like bugless beast) which i'm guessing has been with this awesome theme.

to be safe, i've tried using the zipalign script from recovery by mounting /system then typing the following in adb, with no success:

adb shell
/system/xbin/zipalign_apks

but then it doesn't zipalign the apps, which is why i want to check before doing this through terminal emulator/

thanks, gang!

best,
rf

magma_camel

Reaction score
ahhh to many good themes for lithmod idk which to use im torn between this droidx and gala

magma_camel

Reaction score
can somebody make a zip that has just the notification bar in it..i have decded that i just like the notification bar in this theme and everything else in the gala theme

UPDATE: nvm did it on my own thanks

Last edited:

minger

Reaction score
Hm...this theme is pretty sexy, but it seemed to run a tad slow for me. Was it like this for anyone else or am I just going crazy? (speed as in snappiness)

magma_camel

Reaction score
Hm...this theme is pretty sexy, but it seemed to run a tad slow for me. Was it like this for anyone else or am I just going crazy? (speed as in snappiness)

it ran fine for me...what kernel/rom are you running on and launcher are you using?

aayoo

Reaction score
Benny879

You're the man. Exactly what I was looking for. I'm also a firm believer in clockwork now, not sure why I didn't flash it earlier but its much more convenient than sprecovery.

chewy74

Reaction score