[THEME] Liquid-RevoLution 2.5

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THIS IS A COMBINATION OF MANUPS REVOLUTION THEME AND THE LFY V1.95 ROM, I TAKE ZERO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS!!

This theme is for Gummyjar 2.5. Flash in recovery, mount system of course. This will work for DX/D2. Use at your own risk!

I love the revolution theme, and I love what the Liquid Frozen Yogurt ROM is about. I combined them here. I made one with the circle battery icon you now from Revolution, one with the green aosp-like w/10% increments. Ill wait to post the green one til tomorrow. These themes are almost identical except sliders and status bar. Both themes have themed apps throughout. You will also have the choice for Apex animations, its your choice. So, here they are :)

UPDATED!!!
I COMPLETELY REDID THIS THEME, I WENT BACK TO A MORE APEX LIKE REVOLUTION. ALL THE ICONS IN THE STATUS BAR HAVE BEEN REPLACED, YOU NOW SEE WHEN YOU HAVE DATA TRANSFER. I PUT ALL THE GREEN BACK IN AND TOOK ALL THE LIQUID OUT. THIS IS THE BEST REVOLUTION THEME FOR GUMMY YET! ALSO, AND I KNOW THIS ISNT LIKELY :( BUT THE BATTERY HAS THE PIECES FOR 1% INCREMENTS!! SOMEONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS FOR US ON THE D2/DX!

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lzx59lgch0869ol

THERE IS ONLY ONE VERSION OF THIS THEME NOW, ITS AWESOME! IT HAS A LOCKSCREEN ANIMATION, OTHER THAN THAT ITS GUMMYJAR. ENJOY!

Attachments

• snap20101228_221843.png
    snap20101228_221843.png
    62 KB · Views: 541
  • snap20101228_222206.png
    snap20101228_222206.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 535
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THIS IS A PORT OF LIQUID0624's LFYv1.95 ROM. THIS IS THE ONLY ROM I RAN ON MY D1, SO I WANTED TO HAVE THE SAME LOOK ON MY D2, THIS IS THE THEME IM
RUNNING :) THE ORIGINAL POST IS HERE http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...th-edition-source-rom-faster-then-frozen.html HUGE PROPS TO HIM FOR HIS AWESOME WORK!!!

Liquid0624 wants to do some stuff for the D2, maybe we should get a fund started to get him a D2/DX ;)

This theme is for Gummyjar 2.5. Bootstrap into recovery, mount system, and flash. Use at your own risk...

This is a port of the LFY v1.95 ROM, and its almost identical to the revolution theme in the op. The ONLY differences are the battery icons, and the sliders. The ones in this theme are more aosp, but the battery still has 10% increments. I made one with the flip-and-fly-in animations from the apex ROM. If you flash one and dont like it, just flash the other right over it, youll be fine :)

With animations:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8cbugc2bzc70pca

W/O animations:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aecrkd901e4b1ff

Attachments

• snap20101229_151505.png
    snap20101229_151505.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 388

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God bless, Mikey. Why did you leave Fission!? You port the better themes, but they're for the wrong ROM! :mad:

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
God bless, Mikey. Why did you leave Fission!? You port the better themes, but they're for the wrong ROM! :mad:

If it wasn't for draya1986 I wouldn't be theming at all ;) he literally taught me the little bit I know. Your lucky to have that guy theming for fission.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If it wasn't for draya1986 I wouldn't be theming at all ;) he literally taught me the little bit I know. Your lucky to have that guy theming for fission.

I'm using a draya theme on Fission now, but I would love UD on Fission. I'm extremely grateful for all those themer's out there, but there are a couple that you've done that I want, too. I'm spoiled, I guess.

wmnomore

Reaction score
I'm glad you're not working on Fission Mikey. This rom is way better anyways.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm glad you're not working on Fission Mikey. This rom is way better anyways.

That's an opinion that I disagree with. I flashed this ROM, and the moment I saw that bootstrap wasn't installed, and the author hadn't even taken the time to remove all the "crap-ware," such as Need for Speed, I played with it for a day, and ended up back on Fission. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad people are taking the time on the D2, but I wanted a completely clean ROM, and Gummy just wasn't quite there.

I'm curious, why, in detail, is Gummy better than other ROM's?

wmnomore

Reaction score
NO crapware on mine. Maybe left overs from a previous rom?
I don't have Need for Speed either.

1-Gummyjar is the smoothest rom I've tried. (freq. flyer here-check the member #)
2-No crapware
3-"Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!!"-this is true
4-No end-call timer (probably don't have this on fission either)
5-No problems, no hiccups, no reboots, no freezes, no bs

I have yet to find something wrong. I'm not looking though.
I had many problems with fission-long, drawn-out installation and bugs at startup-left immediately.
Glad it is working for you. That is the great thing about android-lots of choices.

leakim13

Reaction score
the only issue i have had with gummy since i installed the hour he released it was an issue with launcher pro, but it was 100% a LP issue, since i got that rectified this thing SMOKES (and it was fantastic when LP wasnt acting up so i KNEW i wanted to keep it).

Its just SNAPPY and its not a "my quad score is higher bs snappy" ITS JUST FASTER. Its clean, my phone does exactly what i want it to do when i want it to do it, it seems like the Dev is all over it, i mean 3 versions in a week and a half? Themes for days... choices, options, for a suuuuuper solid base. Its what us D2 peeps have always dreamed about lol

Wipe everything, clear everything, install 2.5, pick a theme, BE HAPPY.

mwest316

Reaction score
love it..thanks for what you do..just curious of the timing on the release of the alternate version, and a screen shot of what it would look like in comparison?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
love it..thanks for what you do..just curious of the timing on the release of the alternate version, and a screen shot of what it would look like in comparison?

I'm uploading the files now :) you guys that had the bootloop problem, I have no idea why. I just flashed it and it booted. I will upload the file again, just to be sure.