[THEME] "LIBERATED HC" Complete Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5 DX/D2

mikex

Reaction score
Is there a seperate link to the icons anywhere?

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Will this work on a Droid 2 running 1.5

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Thatonedude

Reaction score
Great work Sensei!!! I really like the blue, but do you think its possible that you could do a cyan colored HC? That would be really cool!!!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I noticed there is still some green, like the volume rocker. Loving this, but should I be seeing Amy green? I did a cache wipe and 1.5 Liberty install before applying this theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think this is what you want :) I will email the framework to mobile so he can post it up...

snap20110312_111428.png

rayne58

Reaction score
Just some suggestions imo
Vibrate icon needs working in the status bar
Maybe add something to tell you if your in 3g/1g etc
and the pulldown bar color is way off

Other then that though great theme im liking it alot

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes it will, but I would wait for him to update it..the blue progress/volume bars make a huge difference
Will this work on a Droid 2 running 1.5

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

vinzky

Reaction score
Mikey...this is awesome. exactly what we want. this will make the theme almost complete. thanks.

I noticed there is
still some green, like the volume rocker. Loving this, but should I be seeing Amy green? I did a cache wipe and 1.5 Liberty install before applying this theme.

I think this is what you want :) I will email the framework to mobile so he can post it up...

snap20110312_111428.png

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I noticed there is still some green, like the volume rocker. Loving this, but should I be seeing Amy green? I did a cache wipe and 1.5 Liberty install before applying this theme.

snap20110312_111428.png

Yes, sir. Thank you!

Droidee

Reaction score
OMG. I got so excited to put this on my phone that I forgot to dl first and started preparing my phone for installation lol. dl now.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I also themed a music.apk for the widget, and a google search bar.I emailed them to him, he mentioned lots of work so be patient, he will update it as soon as he can :)
Mikey...this is awesome. exactly what we want. this will make the theme almost complete. thanks.

I noticed there is
still some green, like the volume rocker. Loving this, but should I be seeing Amy green? I did a cache wipe and 1.5 Liberty install before applying this theme.

snap20110312_111428.png

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I also themed a music.apk for the widget, and a google search bar.I emailed them to him, he mentioned lots of work so be patient, he will update it as soon as he can :)

snap20110312_111428.png

Thanks a lot!!! I can wait for such wonderful work. Staying with this theme for a long time.

vinzky

Reaction score
Mikey...thanks again for the updates. this is getting better and better. I am sure MS will be very happy to get help from u. dancedroid

I also themed a music.apk for the widget, an
a google search bar.I emailed them to him, he mentioned lots of work so be patient, he will update it as soon as he can :)

snap20110312_111428.png

reuuin88

Reaction score
I do have one complaint. The icons for phone vibrate / silent are a bit fuzzy and hard to see. As well as the alarm icon. You can hardly tell exactly what they are. Beautiful theme else where love your work. I'm also using the hc keyboard on the post :)