mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Still working on the port. With the last leak, coming a few days ago, Ive started over again. I DO NOT use 'theme porters' because it doesnt change xmls, & you end up with a mess sometimes. So, be patient, its coming along...

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Random thing to ask. But was wondering if you could make a invisible lock bar for it also?

mantoboy5

Reaction score
Hi- Im pretty new to all this.

I flashed the theme per your directions in the OP and everything seems right except for the pulldown bar and some icons...

Have you changed the look from what the pics on the OP show? I can't think of anything I did that would interfere with the theme.

thanks

modisch

Reaction score
When you said you had a boot animation that would knock our socks off...

...you were not kidding.

It's awesome. Is it a sensei original or did you find/adapt it?

Thanks for your work,

-m

modisch

Reaction score
Sensei, my notification window doesn't look like the one in your screenshot in your beginning posts. The line that says liberty is kind of glassy and unclear (at least the text is hard to read).

GZGec.jpg

Is there a reason for this? And would it be possible to get the version in your screenshot?

Thanks,

-m

{ DroidX «» Liberty 2.0.1 «» TapaTalk }

Last edited:

modisch

Reaction score
Hi- Im pretty new to all this.

I flashed the theme per your directions in the OP and everything seems right except for the pulldown bar and some icons...

Have you changed the look from what the pics on the OP show? I can't think of anything I did that would interfere with the theme.

thanks

I'm getting this issue as well.

I posted a pic above of the pulldown bar...

And here is an example of the icons for various buttons being un-themed.

MKgRc.jpg

I suppose you are busy enough with gb stuff. I will see if my ocd can tolerate the missing bits until gb is final and I can switch to liberty-bread.

-m

droidxboii

Reaction score
Updating pre installed apps

okay sorry if this may have been asked but i noticed that i COULD NOT update any of these apps in market(install errror): Facebook,Twitter,Gmail,Gtalk,Chrome2Phone,Youtube,Google Voice,droid forms,market.
I also noticed that all the above apps --^ came with the theme, which is fine and dandy but how will they be updated once new version updates come out since we cant get them in the market? thanks
ALSO, is it ok if i delete all these pre installed apps and redownload them again threw market? i NEED my FB app updates as soon as they come out and seine i cant go threw market i dont see how they will be updated thanks guys :) comming from my SAMSUNG FASCINATE TO DROID X so its a slight learning curve sorry

Last edited:

swdude987

Reaction score
Lock screen

I cannot get the lock screen to look like the one on the first page of this thread. I am running launcherpro with liberty 2.0.1 - did a wipe cache and reinstall of liberty - mounted the system and installed the zip. Any help is greatly appreciated.

found the setting for it!!! Thanks for the awesome theme.

Last edited:

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Theres an option in liberty settings to use a rotary lock screen select that option and that should do it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums