[theme] LBY1.7

Discussion in 'Liquid Themes' started by thaDroidz, Apr 30, 2011.

1. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Overall I like this theme and I think it could look great when finished but the more I use it the more random little things pop up that show that its just not finished. The keyboard had text instead of symbols for some, droidforums app changes between yellow and normal when scrolling, progress bars aren't themed, and button presses are still orange along with the glow at the bottom of a list, also the spinning icon is very rough around the edges. If you got some of those worked out it would look much cleaner but I still applaud you for the theme. Thanks for your hard work and I look forward to seeing a little more finished version!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

2. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +42
    thanks for the input.
    -I see the "&" on the kb, something take place as I edit the color.xml that makes this symbol get fubar. I am trying to figure that one out.
    -DroidForum isn't a themed app, it's must be pulling some of it's color from the framework and some from the app. I just may try to edit the apk so it will fit being it is the DF's offical app.
    -if using LP the button glow can be changed preference /appearance (very bottom), but future builds I will fix for the adw abd stock users.
    -the spinner, it's been tricky. On light backgrounds it's noticeable and I have edited over and over I think I may just have to leave the small one un themed, it's only 20pixels or so, with an image that small it's hard to edit it and keep the sharpness. I even took the large spinner and re-sized for small with no luck.
    -just the status bar isn't themed correct?

bounce glow is orange? hmm I thought it was themed already.. adding to list.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  3. c.r.ayala

c.r.ayala Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Another slight issue is when the lockscreen is in landscape mode some of the unlock buttons are unthemed and still green. Just a minor thing :) great job with the theme though!

Sent from my ELITE Droid using Tapatalk

4. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Will look into that..

Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums