[THEME] Kinda-Watermark'd :D

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
everything is flawless with this theme my squidlyrom has never looked as sweet as it is right now. a million thanks and you made the impossible become a reailty with all the icons ported over and a new skin for dialpad very nice. you should post some threads on your themes for squidlyrom on xda for the peeps that arent over here so they can get some theme loving also.

Go ahead and post a link at xda, I dont go over there much.

5sm

Reaction score
First off let me say that I love this theme. My wife is jealous. She has an R2D2 droid but doesn't want me to root it and give it these awesome roms and themes.

My question is with the black market. Do I remove vendor.apk or MarketUpdater.apk or both? How do I remove them? I couldn't do it through applications manager. I did try just removing it through adb. That removed it, it wouldn't uninstall, however.

It sounds like I uninstall/remove apk(s), install the first zip, uninstall/remove apk(s) again, install the second zip. Is that correct?

Thanks,
5SM

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theres a new link to dl in the op. I added more themed apps.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
damn mikeyinid you are remarkable the moment i posted a thread about your theme on xda here you are updating it thanks again the updated theme is even better. thanks you made my weekend bro

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can call me mike :) and your welcome
damn mikeyinid you are remarkable the moment i posted a thread about your theme on xda here you are updating it thanks again the updated theme is even better. thanks you made my weekend bro

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
**lol, I don't think anyone even gets the user name;mikey=cus my name is mike; inid cus I live "in idaho"...mikeyinid lol.
You can call me mike :) and your welcome

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i figured you were part of the inid clan from xbl lol great work on the themes especially this one have a good weekend mike.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i flashed this theme on three different droid2s now and everyone is loving the complete them and they all wanted me to tell you express thier appreciation for your time to port mines and yours favorite theme to squidly.

Do you accept donations thru paypal if so i'd like to donate you a lil something for your time and great work.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I appreciate that :) the mods won't let me have a donate button.
i flashed this theme on three different droid2s now and everyone is loving the complete them and they all wanted me to tell you express thier appreciation for your time to port mines and yours favorite theme to squidly.

Do you accept donations thru paypal if so i'd like to donate you a lil something for your time and great work.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
I appreciate that :) the mods won't let me have a donate button.

Well when you do, there are alot of people (including me) that will def throw some beer money your way. Keep up the good work.

From a D2.

aimless

Reaction score
Hey guys! Anybody else having trouble trying to download the watermark'd theme from the op? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I really want this theme for Gummy 2.5. I had it on liberty and miss it. Any feedback is appreciated. Sorry if I'm just an idiot! Haha.

andyc

Reaction score
You're trying to install it on Gummy? Or you're having trouble downloading it?

I downloaded and am installing it as I type this just fine. Not sure if it'll work (I see no reason why it shouldn't) but if you're having trouble installing this on Gummy, it's likely because it's designed for Squidly, a completely different rom.

There are separate themes that are Gummy-exclusive, and others that are Squidly-exclusive. I doubt there's any theme that works for multiple different roms. I also had it on Liberty, but this is just a theme for Squidly's rom based upon the theme for Liberty.

They are two different themes for two different roms; mutually exclusive if you will.

EDIT: Aaaand up and running. Excellent work from Idaho, Mikey! Theme looks great! :)

Last edited: