[THEME] [Theme] Iron Man - Kangerade 5.0.9

SNVCowboy

Reaction score
The Pandora widget looks great. One thing I noticed though is when I turn the phone sideways to landscape the widget goes back to the default color and once its turned back up it reverts to your themed widget.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will look @ it and see what the issue is

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok everyone re-download and install Pandora... I fixed the landscape issue... it should still look the same once transitioned to landscape mode now

frozty

Reaction score
I'm having to relog everytime I go from my facebook app to browser, same goes for my Gdocs and other apps. Can you look at this please?

balticzar

Reaction score
Can't install apps from Marketplace/Iron Man 5.0.9

Loving this Iron Man theme and the 5.0.9 Rom but I can't install apps from the Marketplace or direct from SD card. They download fine but won't install.

Can anyone provide me with a solution? I flashed the ROM twice but still to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Wolfeman

Reaction score
I just installed this theme and ROM and any kernel I try to install make phone hangs on boot at the white M logo. Anyone know why?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
try running fix_permissions first to see if it solves any issues...

frozty I will look into why you are having to do that @ all times...

when installing a new kernal make sure it is compatible with froyo roms and that it is not to high as your phone may not be compatible with that strength of kernal... I know some can run @ 1.2 but for my phone if I try it just bootloops... but @ 900 mine runs flawlessly... but I never use a kernal anymore since I am constantly flashing new ROMS and themes... need to get me a tester phone..make my life easier

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok I just put up an Icon Pack for Iron Man... its located in the OP... just use Better Cut to install the icons

Wolfeman

Reaction score
What is the difference between your Launcher Pro and the stock one? Also can we update or not?

audioscience

Reaction score
What is the difference between your Launcher Pro and the stock one? Also can we update or not?

Good question. I installed the launcher pro .zip then updated the app not thinking about it and I lost the custom arc reactor and home icons. I've tried reinstalling the zip twice now but it remains stock. Ideas?

tlippert

Reaction score
The market force closes as soon as an update to an app has been downloaded...after you force close it a few seconds later it does it again.. the process that fc's is com.android.vending...

superbalde

Reaction score
ok everyone re-download and install Pandora... I fixed the landscape issue... it should still look the same once transitioned to landscape mode now

Thanks J, you fixed Pandora for me. I was just wondering, have you tried making the notification area's text gold/yellow or is it too hard to read? I think that would top off the whole Iron Man theme but it's definitely not necessary. I'm sure I could find a way to do it myself. Awesome work man!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have to update launcher pro to the latest build...

and I will look into the market issue once again... blar!!!!!