[THEME] [Theme] Iron Man - Kangerade 5.0.9

kevinthorn

Reaction score
So yesterday i downloaded from ROM manager, i was only getting a few forces closes from market.. but not everything was themed for some reason. So i decided to use the .zip file from here and re downloaded, wiped twice. Everything is themed now, but im getting an insane amount of FC's on market. Just wanted to bring that to your attention Jsin. I think i will try from rom manager again.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Just installed my first ROM, this is it, hoping it works out okay, I did do a NANDROID backup, but I'm a little skeptical of it, just because I haven't done it before. Oh well, I love this bar not being black and the theme having some sweet colors with it. Hopefully not too many issues with it. Repopulating all of my apps is going to take a while, but it's okay.

phrost211

Reaction score
Good luck and enjoy this theme. This is one my top three favs, along with roberj's blue energy, and the blueberry kangerade.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A. Brooks this is a ROM so it will flash as a ROM....I personally recommend clockwork recovery I feel its better then SPRecovery....however...this is a full ROM

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will double tap the market again...I thought I had the issue fixed....will check again tonight...I myself have had no issues w/ market but I will def check....on top of my list to do

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks phrost....glad you are enjoying it...releasing pandora themed tonight...

stlcity

Reaction score
I downloaded stock kang from rm and applied the theme from rm on it. Everything is working fine. For people having foe closes run"fix permissions" from rm. That should work. Good work jsin.

Hopefully you will be able to port it to CM6 when it is out...

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I plan to port it to CM6 when the official is released...

Pandora coming in 5 minutes

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
check OP for Pandora widget

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Okay got it runnin real smooth now, not sure why it was freaking out, didn't even have to repair permissions, I guess it didn't like downloading 86 apps at once.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet....always good to have people envious

I am working on a icon pack for major apps... hope to have that completed within the next couple of days... along with ChompSMS...

tlippert

Reaction score
Jsin, everything is now right with the world.. I flashed the updated rom and then the themed ADW and voila, themed ADW... it finally worked.. you rock man.. thanks..

superbalde

Reaction score
I installed the themed/Ironman Pandora and it looks the same. Did anyone get it working? Have pictures of it?

Thanks,
balde