[THEME] [Theme] Iron Man - Kangerade 5.0.9

bsteenson

Reaction score
I was having trouble with this all day -- couldn't get Markets to show all my downloaded apps and it kept FC'ing. Tried doing data/cache wipes and reloading, etc. Finally went back to a JRummy 4.0.7 version where I knew Markets worked, let that run for a couple of hours, then reloaded Iron Man 5.0.7 without wiping anything. Difference this time is I didn't open up Markets for an hour after the new ROM loaded. Apparently (I read somewhere else and found to be true) you need to give Markets a fair bit of time to reload everything and get caught back up, and if you go into the Markets app even to just look it throws off the process. Anyway, everything is golden (and red) now! Great job on ROM and great job on theme. Hats off to all.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have calendar and pandora themed....think I may have fixed twitter also...also wallpapers are added and functional now as well...need to upload to server and then rom manager

kevinthorn

Reaction score
J, AMAZING thats all im saying. But i do agree with two minor issues that other people have talked about........the notification bar pull-up is too thin. sometimes it wont pull back up at all, if that makes any sense. And yes, i to occasionally get a Market FC. When i open market, its fine. but when my phone is just sitting there , occasionally it will pop up FC. I dont know if its due to market itself or the market widget.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will work on expanding the pull down portion... I always just press home so I never really notice it... not sure why Market is FC.. I have not had that happen yet....YET!

also... fixing text color for twitter widget and then will be uploading newer version

tlippert

Reaction score
J, AMAZING thats all im saying. But i do agree with two minor issues that other people have talked about........the notification bar pull-up is too thin. sometimes it wont pull back up at all, if that makes any sense. And yes, i to occasionally get a Market FC. When i open market, its fine. but when my phone is just sitting there , occasionally it will pop up FC. I dont know if its due to market itself or the market widget.

I went back and done a wipe and reloaded the rom.. I am now getting the same issue with the market.. it shows all my paid apps but not my free apps... Whenever I download something as soon as the download is over the market
fc's... I flashed Jrummy's market fix, but it did not work... it's really just a nuisance nothing more... I done a full wipe hoping the themed adwlauncher would work, it didn't and I can't figure out why... So I'm now running launcher pro, which themed just fine, huh..also, there is an update for launcher pro, but i'll wait for the themed update... again thanks Jsin and Jrummy great job..

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ahh... is there really an update for LP... I will work on fixing later tonight... I replaced the old ADW with an updated ADW yesterday evening... I hope it works... everyone that was having the same issue as you as now told me it is functional... but I will see what I can come up with and what I can do with the market...

stlcity

Reaction score
Jsin I DL and installed ADW from RM..the launcher(which I assume is ADW) is themed. Problem is that I cannot pull up any of ADW settings when I am on the launcher....I also have the ADW from the market in /data/app..

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will let jrummy know about RM....try downloading from the page again...if you redownload and install again...calendar will be themed and wallpapers added...market should be fixed as well...also twitter widget fixed

stlcity

Reaction score
DL ADW from the OP and installed using RM..now have it themed. It looks good. Good work Jsin. Thanks

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pandora will be seperate ..finishing it up install script

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Trying this out now with Launcher Pro, I dropped it on as Update.zip onto my SD card, rebooting now, hoping it works. Running Chevy's ulow1.2kernel. I got the new app drawer, but my bar on the top is still white. Is that a Kangerade only thing to get the bar to change? I've been really happy so far on stock without a ROM, but if I have to I'm willing to try it to get that look.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Ironman_Droid_Wallpaper.png

He's the wallpaper I made for the theme.