[Theme] iOS Theme Port

lurch81

Reaction score
Its funny to have people do a double take when they look at my screen used to do the same thing on my blackberry

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Don't get too excited there chief. I wasn't criticizing your ported theme it was simply a joke. The only thing "wholly irrelevant" in regards to this theme is your life story which you've decided to include in your signature after every post.

OP
USCChem

USCChem

Reaction score
Oh, haha, my bad. No hard feelings, then. =] Sorry about my irrelevance. :)

Anyway, hopefully everyone likes the dockbar, and now I have a chemistry exam to prepare to destroy. But definitely post any issues. :)

...like a G6!

(69th post. That's hot.)

Last edited:

lurch81

Reaction score
looking for the one from iPhone 4 looks like water I think lemme see if I can find pic of the one I'm talking about

lurch81

Reaction score
4a645e45-ac34-9fe8.jpg

OP
USCChem

USCChem

Reaction score
Here's the retina display version of it.

I'm not sure how or if there's a way to make it look good on the Droid though, because the iOS version is too narrow because wallpapers don't scroll on iPhones.

Last edited:

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something and if I am I apologize but what exactly was ported? I have been running this theme on my droid for every version of MIUI that has come out. I’m currently running version 3.9.1 from the original thread without one issue on D1-MIUI-0.9.30-V3.3.

I actually posted screenshots in the thread below, post #63 and link to the theme in post #66, both are on page 7.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/87550-team-d1-miui-7.html

Last edited:
OP
USCChem

USCChem

Reaction score
Then you're just magic :). Most people including me got bootloops, haha. So I ported it into the Team D1 framework and launcher.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Then you're just magic :). Most people including me got bootloops, haha. So I ported it into the Team D1 framework and launcher.

Ok so I guess I'm just missing what you ported since it has always work for all of the Team D1 MIUI.

OP
USCChem

USCChem

Reaction score
Like I said, a lot of people, myself included, were getting bootloops. So I moved the images from the theme's framework/launcher and moved them into the D1 build's framework/launcher. In addition, I added a script to the update file that creates the theme shape icons without necessitating a data wipe. I also added a dock bar background.

That's about it. :)

wadsface

Reaction score
Thanks for porting this, looks a lot better then the stock miui, imo. Been working great so far.

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Like I said, a lot of people, myself included, were getting bootloops. So I moved the images from the theme's framework/launcher and moved them into the D1 build's framework/launcher. In addition, I added a script to the update file that creates the theme shape icons without necessitating a data wipe. I also added a dock bar background.

That's about it. :)

Is there a way to make a version with the transparent dock bar backround ? I'm running V 3.3 btw. Thanks.