1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[THEME] INTENSITY for Sourcery!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by JayR_, Jan 9, 2011.

1. JayR_

JayR_ Theme Developer Theme Developer

INTENSITY for Sourcery Rom

Alright people, this is my first public release, and im sure its not perfect. Ive put alot of time into it, and I hope you all enjoy it! This theme is for the D1, Sourcery Rom 1.2, and up. This theme has only been tested for clockwork recovery. I dont know anything about SPR, or any other recovery.

Currently I am only supporting this theme for Sourcery Rom. I may choose to support other roms in the future, only time will tell. With that said please dont take it upon your self to port this theme to other roms. There are many reasons why I say this, but I want to get on to the good stuff, so please just respect my simple request.

First off, Credits---

A very big thank you goes out to Firewing. You were with me testing and giving feedback every step of the way. Without you this theme would not even be near completion right now. So thank you a whole lot!

Thanks to--

---Team Inversion Conversion for supplying inverted apps that I themed, very nice work guys

---The Bowers for a couple images from Black and Bold, I wish that theme was still kickin!

---Xkape for all of your help in the past, as well as inspiration

---And of course gflam and eagle1967 for this amazing rom!

Obviously, you can one-click switch to my theme, but in the event that you cant access your network, you can

Get INTENSITY here:

http://www.sourceryrom.com/ccount/click.php?id=17

Check back here for updates, even though im releasing this now, I will continue to improve on it and keep you informed of anything that changes.

Optional themed apps are in the post below

I will add more as I get them done, and if I see growing demand for particular apps I will do my best to add those as well.

I am open to suggestions, however not everything requested will be provided.

Check out the link in Firewing's signature below for more screen shots.

Make sure to check out the Sourcery Rom website!

Sourcery ROM

dancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Attached Files:

2. JayR_

Optional apps....flash in clockwork

Facebook----If you already have this installed, delete it before flashing this>>>FaceBook.zip
    YouYube----If you already have this installed, delete it before flashing this>>>YouTube.zip
    LauncherPro----Make sure you have an alternate launcher, delete launcherpro if already installed, flash this>>>LauncherPro.zip
    Droid Forums App----{Updated 1/12} If you already have this installed, delete it before flashing this>>>DroidForums.zip

If you would like to install all of these in one shot, download this:---again, if you have any of these apps installed delete them before flashing these:>>>IntenseApps.zip

Attached Files:

3. alonsou

alonsou New Member

Screenshots??
  4. Firewing

Firewing New Member

in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
    WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I am so so excited for you all to try this theme...IT ROCKS!!!!! I have had so much fun rocking this theme, I hope you all do too :)
    Cara
    Make sure that if you like it you let Eiker83 know, he worked his tailend off to make this the way it is, lets show a little appreciation:clap:
  5. JayR_

screen shots are coming my friend...i just put this up lol
  6. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

What colors are used?
    Nvm, I see! Haha! Looks AWESOME!! Great job and I may need some help with my theme for this as well ;)

DroidForums Junkie!!
  7. alonsou

alonsou New Member

Okay.... don't take too long... Firewing just made my anxiety to arise even more.... I don't know if I can't handle it much longer... j/k... take your time
  8. Firewing

Firewing New Member

Anybody who wants to see more, just click on the link in my signature...
  9. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer Developer

Hi We have posted this around not sure how to get it to everyone , biut we can not have themes running around that are not gone through gfmal. to insure themes all work correctly with each other on sourcery.

Anyone in the thread i will message the OP to go through the proper channels to release this theme. Because we allow you to change out themes without going back to stock we have to insure they all go through our tests and gflam does some other things with them also. if you install this theme and install animations you will lose part of your theme.

OP please take this down and message gflam regarding getting this theme on sourcery. looks nice .

thanks.

10. JayR_

theme coming back soon
  11. eagle1967

Thanks eiker

Yeah sorry about that. I know we do things a little differnet hopefully thats a good thing we dont want to be the same :)

Sorry for those wanting it im sure you already have it on which is cool but dont change your animations :)

I believe eiker has messaged gflam and this is being wokred on. thanks again for theming for sourcery and i hope youll find what gflam does with it makes it even better :)
  12. hett

hett New Member

Looks like somebody discovered the gradient tool...and nothing else.
  13. eagle1967

Not called for

Maybe i read this wrong. But if that remark is as i read it , its really unnecessary. Im sure he did what he could and will only get better. We appreicate his theme and hope everyone at lease gives it a look.
    Please link us to your themes so we can see what he needs to learn.
  14. Firewing

Firewing New Member

+1111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App
  15. JayR_

you would be right, i used the gradient tool, but i assure you theres much more to this theme than those few screenshots, im sorry if you dont care for it, but its just a theme, and there are plenty more out there.
  16. listenman20

listenman20 New Member

nice theme....intense....btw...1.3 is out with this theme supported within settings...have fun!
  17. JayR_

yeah i just noticed the thread in the Sourcery Section..im awaiting the link to put in the op...will be adding more themed apps in just a bit so check back
  18. listenman20

listenman20 New Member

shouldn't need a link in op since it's for sourcery...but you do with yours what you want...lol...i'll keep an eye on it
  19. JayR_

the only reason i can think of to have this link here is in the event that someone cant access their 3g network for one-click, its nice to have alternatives..enjoy :)
  20. Firewing

Firewing New Member

I am so excited everyone else can enjoy Intensity :)...it is the sweetest theme I have ever rocked, I hope everyone enjoys it aa much as I do...

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App