[Theme] Infinite Cha0s for Fission 2.4.3

Bense

Reaction score
That's more like it. :) In my original post, I had made note that the font is not included. Fonts are never something that should be added to a theme, as there are few fonts that everyone likes. I didn't think to mention to sid to include that in the OP as none of the current screenshots, including the ones on the website have the font in them. Also, you do realize there are a handful of ways to change the font very easily? And, I'm not sure I understand the UI space comment? All icons are the exact same size as the originals, if not a bit bigger where possible. Thanks.

Do you not realize that when you take screenshots of your theme for all to observe (to the point of considering downloading and installing) that when you have some custom font, it is implied that that particular font is an intricate component of your theme?

Me personally, I don't see how anybody could read that font beyond 30 seconds.

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you not realize that when you take screenshots of your theme for all to observe (to the point of considering downloading and installing) that when you have some custom font, it is implied that that particular font is an intricate component of your theme?

Me personally, I don't see how anybody could read that font beyond 30 seconds.

If you would have read the OP, you would have realized that these are not screenshots from this theme on this phone. I wear glasses, being legally blind in one of my eyes and I don't have any issues reading it. I posted the font as an add on in the thread the pics were posted in and it has been downloaded quite a few times, but, to each their own... true?

-- Edit: I guess it was more clear before he posted the 2nd post. Note: I am not the author of this thread, thus do not have editing power of the OP.

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Damn! Where's the love for someone going out of their way to theme for a device THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE!!! I was gonna ask cha0s if the port was difficult and maybe port one of my themes, but IDK if I want to deal with you D2 folks ...

Sent from my Incinerated DROID

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Damn! Where's the love for someone going out of their way to theme for a device THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE!!! I was gonna ask cha0s if the port was difficult and maybe port one of my themes, but IDK if I want to deal with you D2 folks ...

i think its cool and i appreciate everything that anyone does for us "d2 folks" its hard to find good stuff that works with our d2g's... if i knew anything about themes or roms id be all over it .. but i kind of have to depend on you guys that know what youre doing to help US make our phones as cools as everyone elses..

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well said Yank!!

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

kickyindahead

Reaction score
got a direct link to this theme? i kinda likes it!

It's not quite ready for prime time yet. Not having a D2G myself kind of slows me down. I'm also out of town this weekend, but will get back to it Monday.

Im in no rush for a different theme .. i change my themes quite often . especially if i find one that is as cool as this one looks... but thats just my own opinion .. I also try to donate whenever possible .. its kinda hard livin from paycheck to paycheck but if i can spare a few bucks i do ..

and YankInDaSouth ... ive been sporting your Incinerated theme that mreyn3693 ported over to the d2g and have been loving it .. awesome work .. and as soon as i can .. im pretty sure you will see atleast a 6 packs worth of donation from this D2 folk... just not understanding why i cant send a donation tonight ..

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you guys are taking interest in this project and the kind words are appreciated. :D Once I get back home Monday, I'll get cracking on this a little more. Had a couple little things here and there that we have to iron out. If you are interested in testing, sid_wisc and I could use the help. Since I don't have the phone, I really have to rely on you guys to let me know if any issues that are make or break deals. Have a good weekend!

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Glad you guys are taking interest in this project and the kind words are appreciated. :D Once I get back home Monday, I'll get cracking on this a little more. Had a couple little things here and there that we have to iron out. If you are interested in testing, sid_wisc and I could use the help. Since I don't have the phone, I really have to rely on you guys to let me know if any issues that are make or break deals. Have a good weekend!

Im always glad to test out new themes .. seeing as the d2g doesnt get much love ... I dont understand the whole issues with this phonem but i do know that team get~r~done is working hard on this phone... and the stuff that they have put out has been pretty good ..

OP
sid_wisc

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Sooo..... I realize Fission is pretty outdated, but any update on this? I still use 2.4.3 as my base rom, I always seem to come back to it. This theme looks awesome, but it's been a month since the last post.

Oh it was never released. We moved on to Liberty theming and then esotericcha0s went on eto get another phone.
If you are still interested I will try and see if I still have the file and pass it to you. dancedroid

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
Sooo..... I realize Fission is pretty outdated, but any update on this? I still use 2.4.3 as my base rom, I always seem to come back to it. This theme looks awesome, but it's been a month since the last post.

Oh it was never released. We moved on to Liberty theming and then esotericcha0s went on eto get another phone.
If you are still interested I will try and see if I still have the file and pass it to you. dancedroid

Nevermind! I haven't been on the forums in a while, but right after I posted that I went to the roms section and traded in Fission for AngelRom! I'm cool with stock for now, really not as bad as I remember... but thanks for reply anyway!