[THEME] Icon Pack, Equinox UI For Custom Launchers

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gJztmBF06H6DH2qync5M0oB-WXyOUjRmkrNYUdqCK86uhCMJuD7d-5aWpsS8NqYjMI8=w300-rw

From one of the youngest developers I have seen in the root community comes an icon pack for custom launchers. Equinox UI brings over 100 hand themed app icons and several custom wallpapers to give your device an entirely new look and feel. Equinox UI is a minimum theme that will work with most of the popular custom launchers on the play store. This theme has been tested and is known to work with ADW Launcher, Nova Launcher, Action Launcher, Holo Launcher, Apex Launcher and Go Launcher.

cJY3rUxGbJALiioyNMoyilWJftwdrjc_LnLfVxJENYG6irRAH7OSJHissM66PnozsQ=h310-rw

While this Icon pack looks awesome I would install with caution. Some commenters on the app page are stating that the app won't install due to "invalid package" error. This seems to be an issue with some devices. Keep in mind that you can buy and try for 15 minutes on the Google Play Store, so I would suggest trying this out and if you can't get it to install on your device then just quickly return the app and get your money back. This one is too slick to pass up. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store