[THEME] I Present to you... Red Glass For UD 2.5 (finally right?)

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
So... I just reflashed the theme and the red glass keyboard is back to stock and nothing else changed... =(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just hang on.. i am testing a revised game plan right now.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good to go now.. i will update the OP here in a minute....

OP Updated and ready to go.

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adroid, I only included 1 image of yours. Reason, that keyboard is your own creation, didn't want people thinking that would be the keyboard they got with the theme (and damn nice job on it by the way).. and I finally got the phone and contacts like I wanted so yours is not whats in the theme now.

bshayes

Reaction score
xkape, just to be clear the links include the new changes correct?

I have been holding off on 2.5 for some great themes and this is one that might make be take to plunge and upgrade to 2.5.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes.. I have installed and tested it on my phone. Every part of every app included inthe theme (and the extras) that I edited took hold. It should be completely done and good to go. I would install the theme and reboot 1st though.. those extras take up a lot of space.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adroid, I only included 1 image of yours. Reason, that keyboard is your own creation, didn't want people thinking that would be the keyboard they got with the theme (and damn nice job on it by the way).. and I finally got the phone and contacts like I wanted so yours is not whats in the theme now.

No problem xkape, I was thinking about that too. I removed my other two screenshot so there's no confusion.

bshayes

Reaction score
Good to know I will be doing this as soon as I get 2.5 up and running and will report back.

Thanks for the really quick reply.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lastly... for any Cincinnati reds fans... PM me and I shall give to you a customized phone.apk and contacts.apk. I metion it here because.. red theme, Reds,, you know.... it matches.

Anywho, On to Chrome...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No problem xkape, I was thinking about that too. I removed my other two screenshot so there's no confusion.

Yeah, I was one of those that thought the keyboard was the one in RedGlass.... I'm sure RedGlass one is nice as well.... but since Adroid has agreed to share his keyboard with me, I hope to put it into my next Theme....

But glad you got your RedGlass done X...always good work from you ;)

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is definitely awesome - and definitely worth the wait. My Droid just looked naked without it!

Thank You :heart:

bshayes

Reaction score
Got this up and running with the extras and it is great! I really like the theming done to the new market! As well as the overall red quirks. Great work X.

I do have one issue and I think it was from me crashing my phone but the keyboard is back to the UD 2.5 gingerbread keyboard so I am going to be playing with that and then will be posting some screenshots of this great theme.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bshay.... how much memory you have left in your system folder? Gb kb is in the original theme but anythings possible. Im contemplating making lp a data app since its so freaking large.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bshayes

Reaction score
Well I got 12.84GB on the sdcard and 197MB on the system. I am not seeing to much usage. But I also destroyed the SD the other day and had to reformat it so it basically just has clockwork backups and files, titanium backups and then roms/themes/kernels on it, nothing too special.