1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme Home Button Issue

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Janey, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Janey

Janey New Member

I'm having a weird issue with themes lately. I have ADW launcher installed and have an ADW theme installed but the home button is not the same as the one that came with the theme. It's just a square box that looks kind of like a window with one box clear and the other 3 are white. I have tried selecting another theme and have also rebooted the phone but it still looks the same.

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? TIA everyone! :)
  2. prtsmgr

prtsmgr New Member

From the adw web page:

Hints: As not everyone like the new app drawer icon, you can create your own app drawer icon by doing this: Menu/Add/Custom Shortcut/pick activity/Launcher Actions/Open-Close App drawer Then you can leave the default icon or choose your own one and put it on the dock in whatever position you want. If you want the old icon design, download this to your phone and select it as icon when creating your custom shortcut.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  3. Janey

Janey New Member

I'm a little lost now. I don't understand where I would get to those options on my phone. Also, where would I get different shortcuts?
  4. prtsmgr

prtsmgr New Member

Go to http://jbthemes.com/anderweb for more info. You get to the settings on your phones as stated by pressing the menu button on the lower left side of the phone

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk