Theme help

private1ne

Reaction score
So I changed a few of the .png files in my googlevoice.apk. After doing so, when I try to install it says installation failed. I tried to install via ADB and got "install parse failed no certificates" However, I was able to copy the .apk into /system/app and it worked fine. I am curious, because this was the same .apk that was previously installed, and I didnt know that changing the .png would cause a program not to install. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated! :D

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It seems when you modified it you broke the signature which will take away your ability to select and install the application - either you resign it or install it to system/app using an update.zip/terminal/or your method via Root Explorer

OP
P

private1ne

Reaction score
It seems when you modified it you broke the signature which will take away your ability to select and install the application - either you resign it or install it to system/app using an update.zip/terminal/or your method via Root Explorer

Thank you so much for the reply! I opened the .apk with 7zip and copied the new .pngs in there. It usu doesnt break the signature (on other apps)...ne ideas how I mite have done so this time (so I can avoid the mistake in the future, bcuz I have not fully grasped the concept of the re-sign)

OP
P

private1ne

Reaction score

I actually I found an easy-as-ever method to re-sign, so no worries! Thanks for all of ur help!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your Welcome - you might share your "super easy method" with the rest of the Community :wink:

OP
P

private1ne

Reaction score

Dukelars

Reaction score
Is there a theme that will allow you to scroll through your wallpaper image like on Motorola phones.
Eg. Have a image of a car but can only see the front. On Motorola phones you see the whole image when you scroll through pages.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
If I understand your question correctly, Go Launcher EX allows you to see the whole image as you're scrolling through your home pages. The image will shift as your scrolling. Go Launcher EX is a home launcher app. It allows you to really customize your phone in some crazy ways without rooting.

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Launcher pro will do the same as well. The stock launcher does not have this feature.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2