[THEME] Gummy_WaterMark

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have downloaded the link on the op twice, with wipe and get stuck in gummyjar animation bootloop. Not sure if you updated it but I can get no workie

I re-flashed original gummy2.5, without wipe and am gtg. Would love this theme though.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have downloaded the link on the op twice, with wipe and get stuck in gummyjar animation bootloop. Not sure if you updated it but I can get no workie

I re-flashed original gummy2.5, without wipe and am gtg. Would love this theme though.

This theme is not compatible with gummyjar 2.5. There is a thread for this theme that is for 2.5

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

nmodlin

Reaction score

This theme is not compatible with gummyjar 2.5. There is a thread for this theme that is for 2.5

What's the link to that forum

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

What's the link to that forum

The original page of This forum. On page 1.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks, sorry