[THEME] Gummy-RevoLution 2.1

sdmopar

Reaction score
This looks sweet! If I install this will it add the sliders in addition to the lockscreen that was just replaced in GJ 2.1 or will it replace it? I'm a noob so thanks in advance

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This looks sweet! If I install this will it add the sliders in addition to the lockscreen that was just replaced in GJ 2.1 or will it replace it? I'm a noob so thanks in advance

itll still be the same aosp lockscreen the sliders just look different

sdmopar

Reaction score
Well right now the sliders are not in 2.1 so that's why I was asking. Cool beans, I'll give it a shot tomorrow...thanks for the info

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wait til you guys see the updated revolution theme for gummyjar 2.5!! Most of the apps are themed black, as well as a few different status bar icon changes. I got rid of most of the green and added in the animations Fabolous uses for apex. Of course with the updates Kejar made to his rom, we are lookin at an awesome user experience. Stay tuned!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wait til you guys see the updated revolution theme for gummyjar 2.5!! Most of the apps are themed black, as well as a few different status bar icon changes. I got rid of most of the green and added in the animations Fabolous uses for apex. Of course with the updates Kejar made to his rom, we are lookin at an awesome user experience. Stay tuned!

Argh the wait is killing me. Are most of your theme ports ready to go?

tappin and a talkin

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FT

Argh the wait is killing me. Are most of your theme ports ready to go?

tappin and a talkin

Most if not all. I even have a few I'm holding off on :) You guys have noooo idea what your in store for with 2.5. Kejar is the man!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I heard a little preview last night. I'm like a junky waiting for a fix right now.

tappin and a talkin

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I heard a little preview last night. I'm like a junky waiting for a fix right now.

tappin and a talkin

LOL, I know and I dont blame you. At all... its very cool :)