[THEME] Gingerbread Series for Liberty

Cstryon

Reaction score
I tried mysterious beast and it downloaded ok from both .zip and liberty tool box and it worked fine. But gingerbread themes won't download from either method.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Can u make cyan colored gingerbread draya :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

deathshead

Reaction score
the regular green gingerbread theme that installs from liberty toolbox is still stuck on a yellow progress bar, anyway to fix or edit this?
thanks!

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
the regular green gingerbread theme that installs from liberty toolbox is still stuck on a yellow progress bar, anyway to fix or edit this?
thanks!

Yellow is the color of the progress bar it was never themes in either the Default Liberty theme nor the Gingerbread one.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Green and cyan added. Links on the first post.

StarlessTexas

Reaction score
When I'm flashed red or cyan the icons on the bottom stayed yellow? The browser and phone ones..but when I flashed the blue they turned blue. How come?

droidmatic

Reaction score
I think there might be something wrong with those themes because the red dock won't flash over the blue one for me either. Any fixes? I thought I might have seen some on a thread but I can't find them.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
are you using the stock launcher? I usually don't color those since everyone either uses lpp or adw :p I'll fix now.

belial

Reaction score
Having a problem:

When I flash this ROM, on my home screen, On the bottom/right (depending on hotdog/hamburger orientation) I still have the stock liberty phone/app menu/browser green tinted selection bar that's like a 50% width instead of your fancy bottom selection bar.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
@Draya can you make dialer and contacts transparent on cyan? Its my preference also the pull down alittle darker a transparent market would be appreciated to :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chris.heko

Reaction score
themed launcher pro/adw dock icon packs

are you using the stock launcher? I usually don't color those since everyone either uses lpp or adw :p I'll fix now.

@ draya

If you get a chance, would you be able to post separate zip files of themed icon packs for your amazing color themes for use in docks? When I install the blur camera, I lose your themed camera icon to the ugly blur icon, for example. Thanks so much in advance! Love your work, extremely impressive

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Having a problem:

When I flash this ROM, on my home screen, On the bottom/right (depending on hotdog/hamburger orientation) I still have the stock liberty phone/app menu/browser green tinted selection bar that's like a 50% width instead of your fancy bottom selection bar.

The dock I have in the pics is adw launcher. Download it free from the market. I'm uploading the updates now with the themed stock launcher.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
launcher should be fixed now. Updates are up

phoenixus

Reaction score
Draya, does this theme integrate apps into the android system?

I noticed that after installing this theme, I have apps installed that I did not install through the android market.

Specifically, Audio Manager. Also, twitter and facebook have have the uninstall option taken away (either in the market, or going to settings/apps/downloaded).

Or are these apps included in liberty 1.5?