[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

EgooEspada

Reaction score
I tried resisting this till the AOSP was out and had a stock ROM, but I just gotta flash this. I'll be sure to report back when flashed. :)

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
New theme version has been posted. Includes font color fixes!! Get it while its hot...

See OP for download link

ssgterry87

Reaction score
Love the theme, keep getting the keyboard forceclose, wish I new how to fix it.... thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Yay, fantastic work Benny!!! Everything looks good. Did you lighten the notification panel? It looks more transparent. Oh actually it's probably because I changed my wallpaper to a lighter one lol. Either way nice work as usual.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
I'm really loving this theme. Great work as usual Benny. I always end up with your themes. lol.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Yay, fantastic work Benny!!! Everything looks good. Did you lighten the notification panel? It looks more transparent. Oh actually it's probably because I changed my wallpaper to a lighter one lol. Either way nice work as usual.

Must be your wallpaper, I didn't change anything with the pull down in the latest update. Just changed font colors and fixed the pop up menu divider lines.

Quantify

Reaction score
+1, really nice theme. Added the green progress bars from Atari_kids to complete the look.

captdroid

Reaction score
Excellent Benny. You rock! Thanks for the fix and great theme on D1 :)

Diab210

Reaction score
This theme is incredible. Thanks for putting this together man.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

akstyle450

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Current Phone Model
pixel xl
im not sure if i got a better battery increase to this or if im just going crazy o.o but anyways, looks amazing!

keyblade

Reaction score
Took me a while to get it working for some reason, but now its wonderful. :) Just like the others, looking for the gray text fix. Thanks Benny!

Sing1gniS

Reaction score
I've noticed that "Verizon Wireless" is missing from the lockscreen and the notification pulldown. Anyway to bring it back?