[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

Blackwater

Reaction score
what wallpaper is that in the photos? and where can I find it?

Thanks for any help :)

Reaction score
Okay tried applying this theme twice now first time was on 6.1 with out wipe and it wouldnt apply it just kept the same stock theme and i wiped and put 6.1 again and its doing the same thing

Go into System/Apps (using RootExplorer) and you want to delete all the APK's that say HTC, and all the apps in there that can be installed from the market. Then use Rom Manager, SPRecovery or Clockwork to flash it like an average rom.

Good luck

Its not possible to delete them...it keeps saying " HTC____ cannot be deleted because the file system is read only"...please HELP!!!

jerroedr

Reaction score
Okay tried applying this theme twice now first time was on 6.1 with out wipe and it wouldnt apply it just kept the same stock theme and i wiped and put 6.1 again and its doing the same thing

Go into System/Apps (using RootExplorer) and you want to delete all the APK's that say HTC, and all the apps in there that can be installed from the market. Then use Rom Manager, SPRecovery or Clockwork to flash it like an average rom.

Good luck

Its not possible to delete them...it keeps saying " HTC____ cannot be deleted because the file system is read only"...please HELP!!!

calm down son. click the thing that says mount r/w if your using root explorer

if not dl titanium backup from the market and do it with that

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
what wallpaper is that in the photos? and where can I find it?

Thanks for any help :)

Its the Nexus Live wallpaper that comes with CyanogenMod. I have the carbon background setting turned on.

Reaction score

Good luck

Im not ya "son"...Im pretty sure my father isnt on Droid Forums and doesnt know anything about phones...Thanks anyway

ricwhic414

Reaction score
When I put this theme on I get a keyboard FC and it won't go away. Any ideas? Did a full/wipe and a fresh install of 6.1

boostedhonda

Reaction score
I'm getting a weird force close error for the keyboard on my D1. Keeps popping up.

I was getting this too but I just reinstalled the gingerbread keyboard and it works fine again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DroidRage1

Reaction score
:

Im not ya "son"...Im pretty sure my father isnt on Droid Forums and doesnt know anything about phones...Thanks anyway

You don't have to be a jackass. He was just trying to help.

Glueeater

Reaction score
Renamed it to update.zip and still nothing. Meh, really not sure why I can't install this.

taward09

Reaction score
I was wondering if this has been updated to change the light gray font so things are more visible. I don't see an update yet.

PeDe7

Reaction score
request

Can you turn the font back to black? the washed out grey is a nuisance. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
:

Helping someone and calling someone your "son" doesnt come hand and hand...I clearly said thanks for the help...as far as "son" goes I'm not his son

illmatic636

Reaction score
:

Helping someone and calling someone your "son" doesnt come hand and hand...I clearly said thanks for the help...as far as "son" goes I'm not his son

I would rather not get email updates on this BS. You asked for help and someone decided to help. I'm sure it was not mean't in a bad way. Your taking the expression too literally.
Let's get back to the topic.

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Can you turn the font back to black? the washed out grey is a nuisance. Thanks in advance

I'm working on a fix...be patient. If I leave it black u won't be able to read menus.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk