[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

captdroid

Reaction score
Just adding my 2 cents here. The reason for the keyboard fc I believe is because the included keyboard for the CM 6.1.1 GBread theme is not compatible with the lib included. To fix just unzip and add Benny's latinIME to the /system/app directory, rezip and flash. You can also use his Gingerbread update.zip which has the Gingerbread keyboard with user dictionary which I'm pretty sure Petes doesn't have.

Opps, should be fixed now... thanks for the heads up metiCkOne. New Download Links:

Gingerbread for CM 6.1.1 download: Gingerbread - CM6.1.1.zip

Gingerbread for CM 6.1.1 with fancy animations download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6252zc3h71ilhl/Gingerbread - CM6.1.1 fancy animations.zip

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Just adding my 2 cents here. The reason for the keyboard fc I believe is because the included keyboard for the CM 6.1.1 GBread theme is not compatible with the lib included. To fix just unzip and add Benny's latinIME to the /system/app directory, rezip and flash. You can also use his Gingerbread update.zip which has the Gingerbread keyboard with user dictionary which I'm pretty sure Petes doesn't have.

Opps, should be fixed now... thanks for the heads up metiCkOne. New Download Links:

Gingerbread for CM 6.1.1 with fancy animations download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6252zc3h71ilhl/Gingerbread - CM6.1.1 fancy animations.zip

Ill post these to the OP tonight. Thanks CAPTDROID!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

captdroid

Reaction score

Gingerbread for CM 6.1.1 with fancy animations download:Gingerbread - CM6.1.1 fancy animations.zip

No problem. Looking like another CM official release showing up. e.g. CM 6.1.2. CM 6.1.1 was pulled from teamdouche mirror but many already have it. When the next CM latest stable official hits the mirror :) I will post up your Gingerbread Theme for that one.

Edit: Just showed up on the mirror CM 6.1.2: http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=sholes

Why have nightlies when there are hot off the press stable official releases every day! haha

Last edited:

captdroid

Reaction score

Gingerbread for CM 6.1.1 with fancy animations download:Gingerbread - CM6.1.1 fancy animations.zip

No problem. Looking like another CM official release showing up. e.g. CM 6.1.2. CM 6.1.1 was pulled from teamdouche mirror but many already have it. When the next CM latest stable official hits the mirror :) I will post up your Gingerbread Theme for that one.

Edit: Just showed up on the mirror CM 6.1.2: TeamDouche Mirror System

Why have nightlies when there are hot off the press stable official releases every day! haha

Benny, here they are one without and one with fancy animations. I also changed the landscape unlock to Gingerbread ones.

Benny's Gingerbread for CM 6.1.2 download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7anssdpgvr8958z/Gingerbread - CM6.1.2.zip

Benny's Gingerbread for CM 6.1.2 w/fancy animations download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vi29k2qcngxvw1y/Gingerbread - CM6.1.2 fancy animations.zip

Edit: found a bug... fixed... links in this post are good both Gingerbread for CM 6.1.1 and Gingerbread for CM 6.1.2

Last edited:
Reaction score

Benny, here they are one without and one with fancy animations. I also changed the landscape unlock to Gingerbread ones.

Benny's Gingerbread for CM 6.1.2 download: Gingerbread - CM6.1.2.zip

Benny's Gingerbread for CM 6.1.2 w/fancy animations download: Gingerbread - CM6.1.2 fancy animations.zip

so these would work with the CM 6.1.2 right..cuz for me 6.1.2 is not on RM for me just yet.

captdroid

Reaction score

Benny's Gingerbread for CM 6.1.2 w/fancy animations download: Gingerbread - CM6.1.2 fancy animations.zip

so these would work with the CM 6.1.2 right..cuz for me 6.1.2 is not on RM for me just yet.

Right these are specifically for CM 6.1.2.

illmatic636

Reaction score

you may want to update Rom Manager in the market. 6.1.2 should be in RM for everyone

frankjaegar

Reaction score
How would I go about getting rid of the GMail installed already and installing the pretty version?

captdroid

Reaction score

Links pulled.. bug found.. will post back up once fixed.