[Theme] Gala S Theme Alpha 0.3 CM6 This is hexzammattics rom theme

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really like this theme alot...it loaded, synced etc and ran great for a little while over CM6 even though i lost root access...then about 5 hours in it started rebooting randomly so i wiped and reloaded and everytime i turned off the screen it would go into boot loops....
I really hope this theme gets ported cause it awesome...

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I really like this theme alot...it loaded, synced etc and ran great for a little while over CM6 even though i lost root access...then about 5 hours in it started rebooting randomly so i wiped and reloaded and everytime i turned off the screen it would go into boot loops....

I had the same problem when I loaded this theme with the rom. I lost my root access. I then loaded CM Alpha rom separately and then the theme on top of it and I got my root access back and now it runs perfectly.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

I had the same problem when I loaded this theme with the rom. I lost my root access. I then loaded CM Alpha rom separately and then the theme on top of it and I got my root access back and now it runs perfectly.

cool cool...im gonna try that right now...

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still a nogo...fresh install of CM6 alpha 3, then gala theme....wont stop random rebooting....really sad cause i want this theme

EDIT: FLASHED IT OVER TWICE AND ITS FINALLY WORKING WELL...SO FAR....

Last edited:

mjh68

Reaction score
will this work with the AlphaR3?

If you mean CM 6.0 alpha release 3 , yes it will just use the theme only . Only issues is the lwp's from the galaxy don't work and the tethering icon bug. Otherwise runs well !

Reaction score
Anyone apply this over CM Nightlies? I tried once and bootlooped, probably going to try again when I get home today, just wondering if anyone's had better success.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So wierd issue with this CM6/GalaS theme...everytime i customize this Rom/Theme combo and make a backup of it with Rom Manager it backs up normally but if i wipe and do a restore the Rom/Theme is intacted and restores fine with all my data, apps etc but my launchers will be gone and my setup will be gone....i have to do it over everytime....Ive tried 6 times with 4 different versions of Rom Manager....very wierd