[THEME] Frost...For GummyJar 2.5

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Really Love this Theme. Reminds me of the GTX theme from my TP2 days running MightyRom...

Clean, simple, and elegant in my opinion. This one actually made me try GummyJar, just to have it.

Question though, how do I update the version of Launcher Pro to the latest? Everytime I try it tells me unsuccessful. I've purchased the full version and would to like to update to it.

I have this same question, except I was not using launcherpro before downloading this theme. But I can't get it to install or update.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

crashdau

Reaction score
I figured it out. I opened the zip and deleted the launcher pro apk from the app folder then re-installed the theme and was then able to download the latest launcher pro.

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Forgive me, Im a newbie to all this. But did you have to reinstall the theme after deleting the launcherpro from the .zip?

crashdau

Reaction score
Forgive me, Im a newbie to all this. But did you have to reinstall the theme after deleting the launcherpro from the .zip?

Yes. I placed the zip (without Launcherpro.apk) on my sdcard then used Bootstrapper to re-install on top of the first install.

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Ok, I think I have it working. But how do I get the image in the op for the launch bar? It says messages/gmail etc. I really like that. But don't see any way to change the option aside from changing the icons.

crashdau

Reaction score
Ok, I think I have it working. But how do I get the image in the op for the launch bar? It says messages/gmail etc. I really like that. But don't see any way to change the option aside from changing the icons.

If you purchased launcher pro, you need to put in your registration info, then you can change the dock and icons.

The dock (messages/gmail etc.) and the clear icons needed are in the other link in the OP post....or you can use this one to d/l it....(copied from the first post)

HERE ARE A COUPLE WALLPAPERS AND LAUNCHERPRO BACKGROUNDS INCLUDING THE ONE IN THE SCREENSHOTS:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m4294gpilgu852j

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
And if I have the free version, does that not allow me to do that? I'd purchase the paid one if thats the difference.

crashdau

Reaction score
And if I have the free version, does that not allow me to do that? I'd purchase the paid one if thats the difference.

If you haven't purchased, then you should reinstall the file as posted. That will allow you do everything you want, including using the docks.

crashdau

Reaction score

If you haven't purchased, then you should reinstall the file as posted. That will allow you do everything you want, including using the docks.

irish22022

Reaction score
I'm new to themes... This looks like exactly what I'm looking for, something simple and clean.

Does this theme also affect widgets and apps? For example, a transparent dialer/contacts, and some slick looking widgets?

I've seen themes where they theme widgets. When there are themed widgets, can you still update them just the same, or do you need to wait for a patch? jw.

SanJuan

Reaction score
My rotary lockscreen doesnt seem to look the same as the one in the OP..

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can you post a screenshot?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

SanJuan

Reaction score

Attachments

• CAP2011010920111.jpg
    CAP2011010920111.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 211
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

here you go, no little dimple things...

Yea, people were having problems flashing this theme so I rebuilt it from the ground up. Thats the real rotary background for the theme, I actually put a stock one in the first time. I will be updating these themes for Liberty very soon and I will make sure to put the stock rotary bg in.

SanJuan

Reaction score

here you go, no little dimple things...

Yea, people were having problems flashing this theme so I rebuilt it from the ground up. Thats the real rotary background for the theme, I actually put a stock one in the first time. I will be updating these themes for Liberty very soon and I will make sure to put the stock rotary bg in.

Oh okay ill live with it for a little then lol, You do great work man! keep it up!:)