davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'll do the no clock and brightness patch today and work more on the Atrix theme.

I have taken a few steps. Pain is a word I don't like and this crap hurts like eff. My wife says its all mental, I say "have you ever broken your ankle, no I didn't think so"

Also a member of GimpSquad, has an AOSP build of 2.2.2 that I need to check out and see if its good and with his permission it might be released as a GimpSource rom. I'm at my wits end right now with my attempts and I'm gonna do some themeing till I get this figured out. But at least I'm getting the same errors on two different machines.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll do the no clock and brightness patch today and work more on the Atrix theme.

I have taken a few steps. Pain is a word I don't like and this crap hurts like eff. My wife says its all mental, I say "have you ever broken your ankle, no I didn't think so"

Also a member of GimpSquad, has an AOSP build of 2.2.2 that I need to check out and see if its good and with his permission it might be released as a GimpSource rom. I'm at my wits end right now with my attempts and I'm gonna do some themeing till I get this figured out. But at least I'm getting the same errors on two different machines.

Cool on the patches.

Never broke anything major*knock on wood*, but I can imagine the pain of a broken ankle. Hope it gets better soon.

Getting the same error is promising, at least you're consistent. LOL One of these days, I need to sit down and learn how to really theme, for now, I'm stuck moving .pngs and I currently have black text on black background in sub menus. hahaha

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
taco what rom are you running? i'm gonnna make it for gimpsource 3.1 in a few mins

Ozzie

Reaction score

Did I hear Atrix theme?? That one looks like a winner...different from everything else out there. Hope to see some progress on this one.
Let me know if you need a guinea pig...:)

No fun rehabbing...good luck with all that!

Taco

Reaction score
I love this theme so far! I love the glow on the widets

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App