Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
ALWAYS NANDROID BACKUP B4 FLASHING ANYTHING >

The Installation Instructions are clear. Flash In CWR & Wipe Cache >
Toolbox isnt mentioned anywhere, you must follow the theme developers Instructions when flashing a theme. >

Are You Sure You Dont Have Clockwork Recovery?
Try Data Wipe / Factory Reset A Few Times
If You Still Have No Luck, & Dont Have CWR, then an sbf will be your only option to recover.

Good Luck, In the future always follow the guidlines posted above. Again, I wish You Luck...

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Hey Sensei can I flash on the new v.05 with the .591 gb build?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

serx7

Reaction score

YMMV, but I gave that a try about an hour ago. Was on Liberty GB v0.5, Bootstrapped/rebooted recovery (Droid 2 bootstrap), wiped cache, installed theme from .zip (blur home version), rebooted and couldn't get past the yellow fist boot logo.

Couldn't get into CWR for whatever reasons, but was able to get into stock recovery, wiped data/cache from there, then was able to get into CWR.

I'm restoring my 0.4 backup now, and will re-apply 0.5 and the kernel update after that.

I probably won't retry applying the theme... yet :)

RoomTenONine

Reaction score

YMMV, but I gave that a try about an hour ago. Was on Liberty GB v0.5, Bootstrapped/rebooted recovery (Droid 2 bootstrap), wiped cache, installed theme from .zip (blur home version), rebooted and couldn't get past the yellow fist boot logo.

Couldn't get into CWR for whatever reasons, but was able to get into stock recovery, wiped data/cache from there, then was able to get into CWR.

I'm restoring my 0.4 backup now, and will re-apply 0.5 and the kernel update after that.

Same here! I hope a fixed theme hits soon. I love Fresh UI.

J32P

Reaction score
KTE=RoomTenONine;1500416]

Same here! I hope a fixed theme hits soon. I love Fresh UI.[/QUOTE]

Im kind of relieved it's not just me although I jumped through hoops three times thinking it was because I was a noob!

I wasted so much time today on my phone and still have this ugly ass yellow theme. Please fix!

earnric

Reaction score
Extra Apps Included:
LifeVibes Music FX - Unlocks The Sound On Android
Modded Liberty Wallpaper App }New Walls

There are 3 versions of this theme. All have the same images, the differences are the launchers. They are:

Sensei,

As I've mentioned before, I totally dig this theme. However, I would change one thing: I like the stock pattern-lock screen. Is there any way I can easily remove the mod'd one from your zip file and still keep all the other updates (like the red settings icons, notification bar icons, etc...) ???

Let me know ... I'm a software guy, but have never played with software on the droid (x).

Thx,

Rick

RoomTenONine

Reaction score
Any update on the 591 issue? Is the same issue as others have with other roms necessitating the deodex update found HERE?

Also, will this work on non-GB roms? Like Apex 2.0 beta?

bluskyline21

Reaction score
Any update on the 591 issue? Is the same issue as others have with other roms necessitating the deodex update found HERE?

I believe this would only work on Liberty. I wouldn't try it on anything else for fear of messing up the phone.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

FYI, APEX 2.0 IS Gingerbread... & Liberty Is Deodexed DO NOT use anything from the above quoted post!

No, this theme has not been updated for the Liberty GB .05 build

No, It will Not work on Apex 2.0 Beta, But will on Apex Alpha which is pre .591

I do not plan on updating this theme for LGB .05+ Builds, It was only done as a quick theme for the nightlies that 1st came out. I may update in the future if there is enough demand, but Ive got a full plate at the moment. Thanks for your support everyone. :blackdroid:

RoomTenONine

Reaction score

FYI, APEX 2.0 IS Gingerbread... & Liberty Is Deodexed DO NOT use anything from the above quoted post!

I mistyped, I intended to say "non-Liberty GB roms? Like Apex 2.0 beta?" Sorry.

Shame you aren't planning on pushing this to 591 or later as its an amazing theme.

drum747

Reaction score
I like this theme. I was just coming back to see if it was updated. Heh

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

earnric

Reaction score
I do not plan on updating this theme for LGB .05+ Builds, It was only done as a quick theme for the nightlies that 1st came out. I may update in the future if there is enough demand, but Ive got a full plate at the moment. Thanks for your support everyone. :blackdroid:

I vote for a V0.5 version of the theme... :) It's very clean and much nicer on the eyes than stock... Please drop a post if you decide to update!

pfunk

Reaction score
+1 with blur launcher option!!!