1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme for an outdoorsman like eXtreme Orange

Discussion in 'Droid X Themes' started by JawaH8r, Jan 21, 2011.

1. JawaH8r

JawaH8r New Member

I am running Liberty and love it. What I would love to do is replace all the yellow with hunter orange. Slap a camo wallpaper on it and then tell my wife to go get naked!

I saw eXtreme Orange for Apex and now I am really wanting the orange. The color that themer is using is great.

Wishful thinking: replace the battery widget with a shotgun shell, signal meter are antlers ranging from a spike to a nice big rack, gps signal is a set of crosshairs, etc.

I could just live with the orange though. Had my old crackberry themed that way and loved it.

Be willing to buy someone a beer or two for their hard work.
  2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Best thing to do is send a PM to the dev and see if they can port it for you

DroidForums Junkie!!
Search tags for this page

camo and orange phone case for droid x

droid x orange and camo case
orange and camo droid bionic phone case
outdoorsman android themes
outdoorsman phone theme
outdoorsman theme for s3
s3 wallpaper for outdoorsmen