[Theme - Focused] Yet another Black Bar Mod

OP
AesirX

AesirX

Reaction score
is this compatible with rubiX Focused 1.8.6 that just came out? i will try it and see but I just wanted to check before I went ahead with it...

I'm assuming it'd be good...
Should be fine, 1.8.6 is supposed to be backwards compatible. You might wait, though, as I should be uploading a new version based on Fission 2.1 in the next day. Tested in Focused 1.8.6, and works great :icon_ banana:

greevedogg

Reaction score
AesirX,
I held off putting your bar mod on 1.8.6 although I've read a few folks have done it with no problems. I went ahead and used Sephtin's black bar mod and clock removal and it looks good. I will stay tuned for your update! Thanks!

OP
AesirX

AesirX

Reaction score
New version posted, first post updated :icon_ banana:

itzsteven

Reaction score
hey great mod!
however i had a quick question.
how did you get the bottom icons to look like this
screenshot20101118at147.png

before i installed your theme i flashed to fission 2.1 so my bottom bar still looks liek fission 2.1..with only three buttons on the bottom. phone,dialer and browser. thanks!

OP
AesirX

AesirX

Reaction score
I use Launcherpro with app icons and dock background downloaded with the Launcherpro Icons app.

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score
What dock is that? I'm running rubiX 1.8.6 with ADW.Launcher, and it is still stock.

EDIT: I guess I totally missed the 4th page...

Last edited:

xilld

Reaction score
*flame suit on*
running bootstrap, and rom.. droid x, this theme should work correct?

thanks fellas!

AVELLIN

Reaction score
@ramz According to Drod's release of 1.9.0 on androiddoes.net, he reverted back to his 1.8.4 base, which, as I take it, means the framework is essentially the same as back then, so I would assume it would.

Make a backup and give it a go.

OP
AesirX

AesirX

Reaction score
Made a new version based on the default Gingerbread themes for RubiX Focused and GummyJAR. First post updated.

OP
AesirX

AesirX

Reaction score
Added another version for gummyjar which includes the remove data throttling mod.

droid_freak

Reaction score
Loaded with the Mod for Gummy 2.5, clean and nice simple theme. Nice work.

OP
AesirX

AesirX

Reaction score
Updated the GummyJAR versions with a black background for the network provider banner on the status bar pulldown, first post updated.