[Theme] Flavored Ice- Dark Berry Edition by Jairomeo

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
I just made one ;) I'm uploading now along with the GoogleSearch update and the fix for dropdown boxes.

droidrev71

Reaction score
I tried flashing and it said its bad. Do I try and drop it on sd again and redo? redo went just fine..plus this update the gallery is working..gunna finish with the google and battery.. had a bit of a problem with the google search update. it seems the link (op) and link in the above posts are different sizes.. the one that worked for me was the one in post 38^. i have to say i thought i wasn't a fan of blue but i am a fan of dark berry!! thanks for the work.. i like it. reminds me of boo berry cereal...lol peace out

Last edited:

Droid74

Reaction score
I havent added this theme back on after I updated to Focused 1.8.9 (like to let it be for a bit before i start adding themes). Will this theme keep the animations that were added??
Thanks

jacksradio

Reaction score
Im curious as to where the wallpapers are that in the first post said they were installed to the sd card....can someone point me in the right direction...gallery doesn't bring up anything and I can't seem to find them manually.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid74

Reaction score
im so greedy =)

Got it back up on focused and loving it again! Wondering if there is any chance in getting sports tap themed...only app missing for me :)

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow RoLa, this is BEA-utiful! Unfortunately I'm a sad panda cause I like the old blurry, less problems. But It looks great.

droidxchat

Reaction score
i love 99% of this theme, but i prefer the lockscreen clock offcenter, 10% increments, and the round battery icons look kinda cheesy when they get to the red (the sadface in the icon). ill probably make these modifications myself, so if anyone wants them let me know and i'll send you the zip. thanks to Rola and Jairomeo!!