[Theme] FishaholDroid-v1.0

wooddale

Reaction score
Hey fish love the theme but having trouble downloading the other stuff I'm new at the game and don't quite understand. What you mean how do you remove the zip clueless Thanks

lizard

Reaction score
Only thing I don't like is it looks like too much red in the photo gallery. Otherwise, it looks great.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very nice work man :) Not crying or anything lol, but ALL the stuff in the theme is other peoples, and you give credit tooo?...

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
Its a mixture from blackglass 928droid, watermarked, and linear, with some of my own modifications. I just pieced everything together and colored it all to match :)

JustJack1235

Reaction score
A lot of themes use draya1986's icon.....but do they give him credit? Nope. Say thanks to who created what....but its ur theme because u put it together in ur own way.

You should throw in thanks to liberty for their wallpaper before someone bites ur head off :....lol!

Geeks gone wild!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Who's using drayas stuff and not giving him credit? And I'm not making an issue. Is just common courtesy to ask before you use images from someone elses themes, and then give them props for their work. Even if you did only use certain parts...@justjack, geeks gone wild is funny, and probably appropriate in most cases :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

JustJack1235

Reaction score
The ic_menu icons.....they are all from his theme everyone just colors them different. I think I've taken apart enuf themes to know 90 % of them are all the same

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow, ok. Ill leave you to it then. Didn't mean to question your theming knowledge...
The ic_menu icons.....they are all from his theme everyone just colors them different. I think I've taken apart enuf themes to know 90 % of them are all the same

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Im sorry... i didnt mean to come off like a butt head. And im sure u know wayyy more than i do on theming....I was using ur update.zip for a while LOL but i did always give u props ~ I was just saying if you take apart alot of themes out there theres a ton of stuff that's "themed" thats the same across the board and not many props are given to the ones that actually did the work u know what i mean?

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
He'd fish any way to vet the vgreen androids in contacts red or didn't I do something I was supposed to

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
A lot of themes use draya1986's icon.....but do they give him credit? Nope. Say thanks to who created what....but its ur theme because u put it together in ur own way.

You should throw in thanks to liberty for their wallpaper before someone bites ur head off :....lol!

Geeks gone wild!

Kinda funny I was searching for icons online and almost everyone uses icons from somewhere lol. Who gives the credit to the websites they download png icons from??? Answer is absolutely nobody.

I got bigger issues to deal with than peps trippin online lol, use the theme or don't not my loss. I make them for me mainly anyways hahahahah! >_<

wooddale

Reaction score
He'd fish any way to vet the vgreen androids in contacts red or didn't I do something I was supposed to

I don't understand what you mean lol

I swear I can spell better than that Dino what happen what I was asking if there is any way to.get my contacts list icons red there are green or did they not download Wright Thanks