[THEME] Executive Red STOCK DROID X ONLY!

Getsome122

Reaction score
I am using this on my X. Love it..

DX- rooted, strapped, deodexed,OC'd, and themed how I like it...

guest0

Reaction score
Theme looks great. Blue at works by any chance?

Sent from my DROIDX

nybadboy11

Reaction score
this may sound stupid but i have liberty 1.5 would i be fine to put this theme on my x? Im just not to good at this yet and dont want to screw anything up

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this may sound stupid but i have liberty 1.5 would i be fine to put this theme on my x? Im just not to good at this yet and dont want to screw anything up

No, will not work on Liberty. I will be porting this during the coming week for Liberty 1.5 so stay tuned!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Carl, VERY, VERY nice! I want this on my D2, and Im sure others do as well. Id be willing to port it, if thats ok. PM me, if you dont mind, and give me some details. XML edits and such. I love red and this is very classy and nice. Great work!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey carl, I'm sure you know this but the themes for liberty 1.5 are good on D2/DX. The only thing not compatible is latinime.apk. I will do the keyboard forD2 if you want

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

droskie3000

Reaction score
hey man, aswome theme job everything is real crisp and nice. and it ported over well to darkslide using wugfresh port tool.. just a quick question, is there a website i can go to to get the launcher pro icons u have or would i need to custom make them??

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why does this link take me to some kind of Real Estate wierd page. Is the link still up?

In the process of changing hosts. Should be back up in a day or two.