1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[THEME] [ED01]Honeycomb Black Alien Mashup V1

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by TAPOUT27, Apr 25, 2011.

1. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

All credit goes to ckirkp79 over at XDA for this mashup....

Orig link: [THEME] [ED01]Honeycomb Black Alien Mashup V1 - xda-developers

[​IMG] [THEME] [ED01]Honeycomb Black Alien Mashup V1
    This is my very first theme Mashup, and I decided to mix up Honeycomb from nitroglycerine33 and Black Alien from gunnermike.

Special Thanks goes out to:

nitroglycerine33 for his Honeycomb 4.2.1 theme and his Evil Fascination Rom..[THEME][4/18/11] Nitro Honeycomb v4.2.1!! EC01 - xda-developers

gunnermike for porting the Black Alien theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1032552 from jstine671 [Theme][ACS] 4/16/11 Black Alien V1.3.7 EC05 New Boot Anima Added - xda-developers

sbrissen for the 6 lock mod

00.ante for his black themed market [APP]::23-04-11::NEW Themed Market 2.3.6:::Whites & new install added:: - xda-developers

And all the awesome developers on XDA that I forgot to mention...

This Mashup has the Honeycomb 4.2.1 base. I added in icons, themed market and swype from Black Alien 2.5. I created this for myself because I couldn't decide between either one, but figured someone else may enjoy this as well.

This has been tested on Blackhole 4.4 and Evil Fascination 3.3.2.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Download:
    Honeycomb_BlackAlien_Mashup

I am not responsible for your phone going crazy after you flash this. Please make sure you wipe cache/dalvik before proceeding

Please let me know what you all think about this Mashup.
Search tags for this page
black alien theme 9900

black alien v1.3.7 ec05

black honeycomb theme

honeycomb alienware theme
mash up v1.3.7
tema aliens x2 01