[THEME] Drop Theme

Troop

Reaction score
Wow...well, make sure to thank draya1986 for photoshopping the green and yellow batteries. Should have them tonight and will do the themes sometime in the next few days. Will try to have red updated tonight. @droid annoy lol, do you like the dark buttons with the colored font better? Let me know cus if not ill just leave buttons like they use to be.
Was looking for the yellow one, that's why no feedback from me. If/when Im feeling blue, may check it out.

Thanks for your work.

Sent from my DROID2

Will do man. I will keep a look at this thread should you decide to go for the yellow one.

Cheers.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I posted a new link in the OP. Theme now includes themed market and a few bug fixes...

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Hey mikey do you know what font is used in this theme? If so whats the name and is it in liberty toolbox? Because I want to try out someother fonts in the tool box and see how they look with the theme and id rather know what font the theme uses so.i dont have to keep flashing backups if I dont like the fonts from toolbox

I posted a new link in the OP. Theme now includes themed market and a few bug fixes...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pimpannara

Reaction score
any word on updating/porting the white drop theme over? no worries if its too much trouble. thanks :]

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Hey mikey can u port blue drop theme to apex 1.4.0 liberty is getting to buggy for me and battery life sucks ass

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Thatonedude

Reaction score
I think theres still a bug in this theme. My notification bar wont go away. it stays in every app.

DroiDon

Reaction score
I'm having NO luck downloading this theme. I actually downloaded bluedrop from the liberty 2.0 toolkit.. nothing. then, I tried rebooting into recovery , mounting the system (which was already mounted, so I unmounted/remounted), and installed from recovery.. nothing.

I noticed the file is about 9mb, while the red drop is around 34 so I figure maybe I need to load red first, then flash blue on top of it.. I can't get red to download. I have more than enough space on my sdcard, but I get download unsuccessful every time I try to download it. Red drop isn't listed in the liberty toolbox either, and I can download other themes.

funny how this is the theme I want most, and its giving me the worst time. lol!

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I'm having NO luck downloading this theme. I actually downloaded bluedrop from the liberty 2.0 toolkit.. nothing. then, I tried rebooting into recovery , mounting the system (which was already mounted, so I unmounted/remounted), and installed from recovery.. nothing.

I noticed the file is about 9mb, while the red drop is around 34 so I figure maybe I need to load red first, then flash blue on top of it.. I can't get red to download. I have more than enough space on my sdcard, but I get download unsuccessful every time I try to download it. Red drop isn't listed in the liberty toolbox either, and I can download other themes.

funny how this is the theme I want most, and its giving me the worst time. lol!

i think you should try downloading it from a computer if you get errors when downloading it through your phone. You can also try downloading through a different browser on your phone and it might download.

oneluckydude26

Reaction score
Updated for 1.5. The only thing I did not do is the market, if you want the themed market just pull it out of the old version and put it in the update. In this update, I did a transparent dialer and fixed the 1. I made a few more xml edits, including button font now being blue, and most if not all text color being blue. I will post pandroids BW skins here also, as well as a few screenshots. I hope you guys like the update :)

Blue drop 1.5:BlueDrop-1.5.zip
Blue BW skin:dtBWblue.zip
Red drop 1.5:
Red BW skin:

Installation: bootstrap recovery, mount system, flash, reboot. DO NOT WIPE anything!!

Thanks to pandroid for his work on all of his themes. The original post is found here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/46441-droptheme-mm.html#post492284 you will also find screenshots there...

I made a few more xml edits on these, more red and blue font and themed markets. I hope you guys enjoy them.

Downloads for liberty 1.0;
Red:Red-Drop.zip
Blue:Blue-Drop.zip

snap20110214_174429.png

snap20110214_181216.png

what is this live wallpaper called and how do I get it? I saw it on a youtube video and its been driving me crazy ever sense.

P.S. thank you so much for the great work!