[Theme] Droid2 2.3.1.5 Black and Stock Status Bar with Transparent Pulldown Curtain

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Black and Stock Status Bar with Transparent Pulldown Curtain

This is my port of the Black (HTC) Status Bar. I originally did it for the OD (Original Droid) and have been porting it over to the Droid2. I have also included the original Droid2 status bar and just added a transparent pulldown curtain for those that prefer the stock look.

*WARNING* These status bars are only for the Droid running 2.3.1.5 System. You can get it from MyDroidWorld by checking this thread.

Droid2_2315_Status_Bar.png

The update.zip will install a new framework-res.apk, service.jar, conversations, music, and cmas apk files. The files were modified for the status bar changes and/or status bar icons being updated to match the status bar. All files have been zip aligned with max settings.

Install Instructions:
You need to be rooted but if you are running 2.3.1.5 then you are rooted so no need to worry about that :)
You will need Clockwork, which can be found by searching market or checking out this website. If you download it from Koush's website be kind and drop a donation his way.
Pick which Status bar you want, download and place on SD Card
Boot into recovery
Mount System
Select Zip file
Install
Reboot
Yes it is that easy :)

Download Links:

Black (HTC) Status Bar

Stock Status Bar

Enjoy!

hyatari

Reaction score
Thx for this, looks good. Only problem I've noticed so far is when in a phone call and hit home to do something else while call still active the notification bar turns mostly green except where icons are, just looks weird.
Edit: this is with the black notification bar btw.

randyb69

Reaction score
I have been trying to download the black bar, but there are no servers it states.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have been trying to download the black bar, but there are no servers it states.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Strange...I will move it to another file server as soon as I can.