[Theme][CM10/AOKP] HUGE GIVEAWAY!! StoneDroid by Mike919

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mike919, Aug 4, 2012.

1. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In good faith of releasing my very first theme for Android I've decided to do a giveaway. I was getting kind of tired of seeing hue's of stock android, so I made this, decided i started to like it and figured I'd throw it on the market. If you purchase my app between now and August 28, you will automatically be entered win a custom built PC worth over 1000$. There is no catch. Purchase my app for 1$, and you are automatically entered. I will pay for shipping. The PC is built in a Mid Haf 922 Cooler Master case, its got 16 GB of corsair vengence RAM, and a Intel Core i7 3.4 Ghz quad core processor (unlocked for overclocking), built on an ASUS P-Z68 full ATX Mother board. Its got built in graphics AND a standalone Nvidia GT 440 card built in and a 650 Watt Power Supply and 500 GB HDD. This PC CAN be TRIPLE booted! I had OSX Lion on here successfully. The app will only "work" if you are rooted, but you can still purchase the app for a chance to win the PC. There are no exlusions other than you must be a resident of the contingent 48 states. Sorry Alaska and Hawaii. Upon choosing the winner of the PC I will post the winner on Reddit (Buy my app for 1$ and you're automatically entered to win custom built PC worth over 1000$! : gaming) and this thread for the winner to contact me and verify all information used to purchase the app. If the contest doesn't hit a certain number of purchases the PC will not be given away, but I WILL still pick a winner and send them a brand new 20" HP LCD monitor. Be sure to subscribe to this thread for the announcement of the winner! Good luck and thank you!! find my app on the google play store here!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ike919.Stonedroid&feature=more_from_developer

Here is the PC that will be won by one lucky buyer! View attachment 54076 View attachment 54077

I want to thank everyone for their support and be sure to buy my theme for your chance to win!!

Email me at mike919themes@gmail.com or follow me @mike91908 on twitter!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
Search tags for this page

best cm10 themes#gsc.tab

cm10 s3