Theme Chooser question

ezMesican

Reaction score
So is theme chooser ONLY available with CM7? I really like how it works, but CM7 is in alpha only. Would be awesome if I could use theme chooser on another ROM like SteelDroid. Maybe an APK? I just want to make my phone look like sense

bullswife98

Reaction score
Look for roms that are from CM7 source ie.. Simply Stunning,Steel Droid,ect., and that is compatible to your device of course, when choosing these roms theme chooser comes loaded in the rom.

SENT FROM MY OG DROID ROOTED AND SUPERCHARGED!

OP
E

ezMesican

Reaction score
I'm using Steel but I think it's off of Blur

bullswife98

Reaction score
Well I know of only roms that I've used. Liquid had theme Chooser,possibly project elite,Simply Stunning I know for sure,that's what I'm using now. Liquid is very good and ran smooth on mine then when Simply Stunning dropped had to have it. Theme Chooser will only work on roms that support it. If its not on your rom then theme Chooser will not work,ie.. MIUI, ect.. MIUI has there own supported themes.

SENT FROM MY OG DROID ROOTED AND SUPERCHARGED!

OP
E

ezMesican

Reaction score
Hmm. As for as I know only Liquid is on the D3. I'll check out liquid to see if it has it. Thanks. Oh nevermind, I was thinking of Liberty ROM. I guess I'll have to wait for CM7 to be in a good state