xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok lol im doin it now ill let u know

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

I didn't stick "GO" in there yet.. wanting to completely finish it before I release it. I don't know if you know much about what I've done in regards to themeing so I will say this... I am an absolute sticker for details, everything has to be right. Everything has to be user friendly.. i.e. the guided 9png's to make it recompilable that almost no other themers do... i will answer every questions asked.. if I release it, I will support it fully and.. lastly... I'm here to help. If you are trying to modify the theme more or have any other questions, I will guide you through... we all start at nothing and work our way up... I'm here to help climb the ladder.

smackdaddy35

Reaction score
X that go dailer looks tight I never used go dailer until today and I can honesty day I like it.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
X that go dailer looks tight I never used go dailer until today and I can honesty day I like it.

Im with ya man. I would have never used it if it weren't for the fact I deleted one too many things off my phone and it broke the dialer. I needed a replacement and that came up at the top when i market searched. Once I saw it had a dark theme and that you could swipe to change screens I was done.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was referring to the screen shot nothing big just trying to help get a better picture of this great theme. One thing I would like to see is the (page over scroll) color changed though if you find time

SENT FROM MY DROID X2 USING ECLIPSE ROM GB 2.3.3+ CUSTOM THEME

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you mean that faint grren line if you scroll too far?

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I hate the green but that is just my personal preference.

SENT FROM MY DROID X2 USING ECLIPSE ROM GB 2.3.3 + BNB CUSTOM THEME

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Versatile.. overscroll color fixed. Redownload from the OP. Then, just use 7zip to open it up (not unzip it) and delete everything inside the "app" folder. Close it and then install to phone.

You don't have to do all that, you can just install it as is if you want. Deleting everything in the app folder just makes it a bit faster to install. Not like it takes all that long though. :)

Esper

Reaction score
Ok so i tried go contacts ex.. Its cool but im just way to accustomed tl the stock dialer... Oh well i tried lol.. Maybe ill give it another go in a day or 2

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank You!

Versatile.. overscroll color fixed. Redownload from the OP. Then, just use 7zip to open it up (not unzip it) and delete everything inside the "app" folder. Close it and then install to phone.

You don't have to do all that, you can just install it as is if you want. Deleting everything in the app folder just makes it a bit faster to install. Not like it takes all that long though. :)

Download link didn't work for me...

You have really made this theme look good and I love the inverted facebook, keep up the good work I have no other suggestions.

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Esperanza. Im probably going back ti the stock dialer too because I can quit thinking about how I didn't theme it. It bothers me. So im going to be diving into phone, dialer and contacts tonight.

Versatile... it works good for me. Can you try the link again? I was messing with the file earlier today.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Esperanza. Im probably going back ti the stock dialer too because I can quit thinking about how I didn't theme it. It bothers me. So im going to be diving into phone, dialer and contacts tonight.

Versatile... it works good for me. Can you try the link again? I was messing with the file earlier today.

Ok its working fine now that must have been what it was, thanks
aefd4bbf-9375-113f.jpg

SENT FROM MY DROID X2 USING ECLIPSE ROM GB 2.3.3 + BNB CUSTOM THEME

Last edited:

jim2244

Reaction score
Hey kape great job on the theme its gorgeous, the only bug i had was that Settings.apk was installed, but would not run, i ended up just reinstalling the eclipse stock settings.apk with terminal su, if anyone else has the prob it was an easy fix, but please keep up the great work its something ill keep on my phone for a long time :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else have the settings issue? It works on my phone so im trying to see if its an isolated issue or if its just jacked up.

Esper

Reaction score
My settings work just fine