mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
First, the new versions have to be tested before they are released. 2nd the version I was referring to will be released, but not in nightlies. Its my project, so it will be released when I think its ready. Hope that clears up any confusion. Thanks~

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

falseprofits

Reaction score
after you flash, could you confirm the fix? Im running a slightly "different" version of Liberty than you guys :)
Thanks Man !

Why isn't this slightly newer version in the nightlies?! That's why we paid for the premium toolbox isn't it?

Hmmms... well, not to flame, but he didn't say slightly newer. He said slightly different. I'm even running a slightly "slightly different" version of liberty by definition.

Secondly chum, there are 5 software release cycles. The first is usually called pre-alpha. That's a working proof of concept idea. Enough code is written that you can make it work. Second is alpha. Usually released to a few individual testers (uh... mobile is part of team liberty, so I would assume he is one of these testers). Third is beta. Liberty sticks these in the toolbox for nerds like me who like the newer stuff without having yo work put THAT many bugs. Fourth is release candidate. That's the basically the final release barring there are no more bugs found. these may or.may not be released. Lastly is the public release. The final version.

I would assume that mobe has a alpha version that we will soon be seeing as a beta after they work out any major bugs.

Don't get emotional. :-D

Sent from Eugene... and yes, my phone has name.

Fabyloso

Reaction score
after you flash, could you confirm the fix? Im running a slightly "different" version of Liberty than you guys :)
Thanks Man !

Why isn't this slightly newer version in the nightlies?! That's why we paid for the premium toolbox isn't it?

Hmmms... well, not to flame, but he didn't say slightly newer. He said slightly different. I'm even running a slightly "slightly different" version of liberty by definition.

Secondly chum, there are 5 software release cycles. The first is usually called pre-alpha. That's a working proof of concept idea. Enough code is written that you can make it work. Second is alpha. Usually released to a few individual testers (uh... mobile is part of team liberty, so I would assume he is one of these testers). Third is beta. Liberty sticks these in the toolbox for nerds like me who like the newer stuff without having yo work put THAT many bugs. Fourth is release candidate. That's the basically the final release barring there are no more bugs found. these may or.may not be released. Lastly is the public release. The final version.

I would assume that mobe has a alpha version that we will soon be seeing as a beta after they work out any major bugs.

I know all about alpha, beta, and RC. Thanks.

He clarified it was not a Liberty release.

Not bashing anyone, I just love me some updates, regardless of how small the changes are.

falseprofits

Reaction score

I know all about alpha, beta, and RC. Thanks.

He clarified it was not a Liberty release.

Not bashing anyone, I just love me some updates, regardless of how small the changes are.

No worries. I'm not an apologist myself, and I love updates too a lot. Especially when they add cool features and new stuff. I hope that didn't come off too harsh because we are homies.

:pint: cheers :pint: dancedroid

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm a nerd who loves releases too! I would happy to test anything you got haha

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.