[THEME] Blue Gingerbread for Rubix Focused 1.9.7

ochahine

Reaction score
did you uninstall the theme to verify it is infact the theme thats causing your issue?

No, unfortunately I did not make a backup before installing. Is there any other way to uninstall it?

robbiem

Reaction score
install titanium backup, and backup your settings and apps and al the important stuff. if your using launcherplus then make a backup, and then reflash rubix, and restore backups. and see if your files play then. before you re-theme make sure and make a backup of the fresh install.

ochahine

Reaction score
install titanium backup, and backup your settings and apps and al the important stuff. if your using launcherplus then make a backup, and then reflash rubix, and restore backups. and see if your files play then. before you re-theme make sure and make a backup of the fresh install.

Ok will do, thank you!

robbiem

Reaction score

Ok will do, thank you!

no problem, let me know if that works or not!

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
What he said.

Sent from my DROIDX

roikyou

Reaction score
Any chance of adding the "blue theme" to the swype keyboard?

willy221387

Reaction score
red

I can do that as soon as I get some extra time. I've been thinking about making different colors.

Thanks for this theme, and all the included extras. Is there any chance you could make a red version? Or just a red notification bar? It goes better with the dock and wallpaper I want to use. Thanks a bunch
-Theowb4

so were you able to start a red one? i love the blue but would be awesome in red! lol i know your busy so just asking lol

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
I can do that as soon as I get some extra time. I've been thinking about making different colors.

Thanks for this theme, and all the included extras. Is there any chance you could make a red version? Or just a red notification bar? It goes better with the dock and wallpaper I want to use. Thanks a bunch
-Theowb4

so were you able to start a red one? i love the blue but would be awesome in red! lol i know your busy so just asking lol

Sorry, I haven't had much time lately. We had a pipe freeze and crack last week in our house and flood our entire kitchen and part of the living room. So we've been stuck in a hotel for about a week now. I should have some time soon.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Any chance of adding the "blue theme" to the swype keyboard?

I don't use swype so probably not. But I believe I have seen a themed swype keyboard similar to mine before somewhere.

lseaver92

Reaction score
any possibility of porting this to liberty 1.5? It would be much appreciated.