[THEME] Blue Gingerbread for Rubix Focused 1.9.7

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
are you using the version with addons? if so the throttling hack may be messing with things.

Had to restore backup with bg blue only.....gb blue with addons was getting horrible browser performance ans speed test results.

DX on rubiX Focused 1.9.7 / GB Blue / 1.45GHz SULV via DF app

my browser pretty much didnt work when i was just out at best buy.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
I can do that as soon as I get some extra time. I've been thinking about making different colors.

Thanks for this theme, and all the included extras. Is there any chance you could make a red version? Or just a red notification bar? It goes better with the dock and wallpaper I want to use. Thanks a bunch
-Theowb4

magnus420

Reaction score
are you using the version with addons? if so the throttling hack may be messing with things.

Had to restore backup with bg blue only.....gb blue with addons was getting horrible browser performance ans speed test results.

DX on rubiX Focused 1.9.7 / GB Blue / 1.45GHz SULV via DF app

my browser pretty much didnt work when i was just out at best buy.

yeah i was, i ended up having to restore a backup.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
The icons and wallpaper are not flashable zips. The are just plain zip files. They just need extracted on your pc then copied to your sd card.

How are you installing gtasksmod?

Sent from my DROIDX

ochahine

Reaction score
Got it! I am installing gtasksmod by putting on SDCard and installing through Root Explorer. How should I install it? Thanks!!

QUOTE=ksuviper;1244037]The icons and wallpaper are not flashable zips. The are just plain zip files. They just need extracted on your pc then copied to your sd card.

How are you installing gtasksmod?

Sent from my DROIDX[/QUOTE]

ochahine

Reaction score
Got it! I am installing gtasksmod by putting on SDCard and installing through Root Explorer. How should I install it? Thanks!!

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
If you are just selecting it and picking install then that should be all you have to do.

Sent from my DROIDX

jcutter347

Reaction score
I agree

I agree with Maddog0331. It's not the theme. I go back and forth between roms, and i just switched back to Rubix 1.9.7. While my phone waas re-syncing my apps, it brought me back to beginning screen where you have to touch the little green droid to start the beginning process. It has to be in the ROM. I love this theme and I still love Rubix too. Awesome theme!

Cpagasky

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question, but I tried to add on the blue keyboard and blue launcher pro apps but I can't get either of them to work. I tried installing them from the recovery boot and install zip. Is this the correct way to do it? I was going to just install the theme with the addons but I didn't want the moto gallery.

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
the blue launcher pro icons is just a zip file with images in it. so it just needs to be extracted to your sdcard.

the blue keyboard has to be installed from recovery boot.

are you getting an error when you install the keyboard?
also you will need to select your input device after installing the keyboard.

This is probably a stupid question, but I tried to add on the blue keyboard and blue launcher pro apps but I can't get either of them to work. I tried installing them from the recovery boot and install zip. Is this the correct way to do it? I was going to just install the theme with the addons but I didn't want the moto gallery.

Cpagasky

Reaction score
No, I'm not getting an error so it must have installed correctly, but I have scoured every menu I can think of, where do you change the input device?

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
No, I'm not getting an error so it must have installed correctly, but I have scoured every menu I can think of, where do you change the input device?

open up a text message and hold down your finger in the area where you type a message until a prompt pops up. select input method. then select multi-touch keyboard.

Cpagasky

Reaction score
Oh, its just the multi-touch? That would explain my major brain lapse, I kept trying to get the swype keyboard to change to blue. ugh. rough morning