Theme: "BLIZZARD" - UD 3.1.0 - White

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did ya check if it was under black market?... and alright cool..... as far as keyboards, check TNT out.. he has/makes gb keyboard themes but I'm too busy with all my stuff to do keyboards too.... lol.. glad ya like it btw.... I'll port the other 6 soon....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tommyk2005

Reaction score
The restore didn't work and when I hold power button for reboot etc I get market permission texts in its place. Ie read telephone state and identity etc. Cool theme hope I can use it

sent from my droid while scuba diving

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Did ya check if it was under black market?... and alright cool..... as far as keyboards, check TNT out.. he has/makes gb keyboard themes but I'm too busy with all my stuff to do keyboards too.... lol.. glad ya like it btw.... I'll port the other 6 soon....

Ok cool. Thanks b. I did look under for black market. Wasn't. I haven't been able to get a black inverted market to work on any GG rom tho so it's all good.

sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 GB Incredible

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The restore didn't work and when I hold power button for reboot etc I get market permission texts in its place. Ie read telephone state and identity etc. Cool theme hope I can use it

sent from my droid while scuba diving

What rom are you using?.. cause that's an odd issue...

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmm... well I had issues using the themes from 3.1.0 on 3.1.1 but it was just the reboot menu didn't have the correct text.. but nothing to do with the market.. I just need to finish porting them over to 3.1.1 officially... rafficaX added all the 3.1.0 themes in the 3.1.1 section so I assumed they would work... I'll pm ya when I get it done... sorry man..

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Hey bboy,

I noticed one thing. The battery icon in the status bar disappears if you activate battery percentage in the status bar.

sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Droid Incredible

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It does it on the d1 also.... I'll have to look into it more.....