[Theme] - "BLIZZARD" - LGB 2.0

Discussion in 'Liquid Themes' started by B-boy™, Jun 12, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    One more port for 2.0 for now... I'll add more soon tho.. This is an update.zip so install via recovery or rom manager... Make sure ya change the colors in Liquid Settings accordingly... The main color code I use is #f2efef... This theme has all black pop ups so there will be a couple pop ups with black on black text but it's not bad... I'm in the process of getting it all corrected though... It also has an animated pulldown (credit to Alastrionia) and I cleaned up some images and changed some up... The Kameleon Apps are a seperate install but once you install them, there's no need to reinstall unless the new theme has a themed one that replaces it... you can just install the Kameleon one again tho and they all self theme according to the main system text colors... Always make a back up first and Enjoy!... :D

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1.a. http://bit.ly/LGB20Blizzard MAIN THEME

1.b. http://bit.ly/LGB20BlizzardRemixed MAIN THEME REMIXED 6/28/11 - NEW BUTTONS, DIALER AND POP UP MENUS

2. http://bit.ly/BlizzardWallpaper Wallpaper - Extract in Astro, view in gallery, set as wp

3. http://bit.ly/AllBlackMarket Kameleon Black Market - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager - *shows up as Black Market in app drawer

4. http://bit.ly/Kameleon154Facebookapk Kameleon Black Facebook 1.5.4 - this will install over my 1.5.1 version but you'll need to uninstall your old one first if you're on a stock fb

5. http://bit.ly/GoogleVoiceAndSearch Kameleon GoogleVoice and Google Search - flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager

6. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/b-boy/151132-kameleon-edition-apps.html Kameleon Apps Thread (for people using the app that can't see my sig) There are a few other Kameleon Style GB Keyboards in there and I also have a Themed GB Keyboard thread in my section in droid themers..

7. http://bit.ly/KameleonBlackMarketD1Buttons Remixed Kameleon Black Market 2.3.6 - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager - Uses System buttons to match it up better..

What's themed?

framework-res
    Browser
    Calculator - Kameleon Edition - Themed icon included
    Camera
    Contacts
    DeskClock
    Gallery 3D
    GoogleQuickSearch -Kameleon Edition - Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me
    GoogleVoice - Kameleon Edition -Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

LatinIME - GB keyboard
    Mms
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI

Inverted Gtalk - By me and corinacakes (themed by me)
    Inverted Gmail - Initially by ecsnead69, we fully inverted it together(themed by me)
    Inverted Market -Kameleon Edition Inverted and themed by me - credits to ecsnead for the buttons and a couple other icons..
    Black Facebook - Kameleon Edition - Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. ludeawakening

ludeawakening New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Man I love this theme. It's really clean looking. Awesome work on the Black Market and Facebook also. Keep up the great work. :)

3. squire23

squire23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey B-boy, any chance there will be a fuster cluck port to 2.0. Man I love that theme. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

4. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks, I appreciate that...:D ... glad ya like it

Squire, we'll see... I'm making a pulldown for Fuster Cluck now so if it turns out, then yeah... if not, I'm sure 2.1 will be out soon so........... ;)

Sent from cell block 4

5. squire23

squire23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol very true. I loaded up blizzard which is very cool, but I need some color. :)

6. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    I'll try and get Fuster cluck out today... I'm simplifying icons across the whole board so it takes a while but should be today..... :D

Sent from cell block 4

7. coovee

coovee Member

Ratings:
    +0

yesssssss thank you sir!!! great work

8. Trionalaw

Trionalaw Member

Ratings:
    +1
    ditto for me.

9. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    Fuster Cluck is ported to 2.0... :D

10. rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot Member

Ratings:
    +2
    hey b-boy,

i'm altering the xml for appwidgetpicker to match your theme's text. what color would you recommend?

thanks! love your work :)

best,
    rf

11. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    It should already be edited... I made it point to the primary text color so that I can use the same settings.Apk w/o needing to edit it every time.... unless I missed something you saw....

Sent from an enV Touch

12. rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot Member

Ratings:
    +2
    sorry, i sent that from my phone so wasn't very clear. the update.zip you have doesn't have an appwidgetpicker.apk in it (at least the one i downloaded didn't).

your OP, however, says you used #f2efef# so i changed the xml to use that colored text. when you long press on the home screen>widgets you can see it still doesn't perfectly match. here it is if you'd like to take a look at it, in case you want to include it in the OP or in the future. if there's a better color you can suggest, i'd love to use it :)

thanks,
    rf

13. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    I don't use app widget picker.Apk... I change the appwidgetpicker.XML in settings.Apk.... and that affects the add widget text... for other pop ups I change bright foreground light to a darker shade of the themes color so that it shows up on white bg's of some textfields.....

Sent from an enV Touch

14. rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot Member

Ratings:
    +2
    gotchya. thanks for the info :)

best,
    rf

15. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    NP..... sorry, I was driving all day... I believe the appwidgetPicker.XML is pointing to the main text color which is the #f2efef.. the other pop ups Might have a darker gray color cause they're affected by bright foreground light in Res/values/colors.... but I've been adding new things and trying out other things so I'm not sure what set up I have for Blizzard on this rom....

Sent from an enV Touch

Search tags for this page

www.lgb themes