1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Theme] - "BLIZZARD" - GPA 15

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by B-boy™, May 26, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ok, to start with, my themes are very full and change the look of the phone a whole lot.. I've never themed Pete's roms so this one is my first and since there's no UI color changer, I changed everything myself.. I understand that a lot of people using these roms like simplicity and my themes aren't like that so if by chance you don't care for my work, it's all good... :D ... This is an update.zip so install via recovery or rom manager... I have no clue if you need to be on a stock version prior to flashing this, but on every other rom you don't need to be... I flash them right over another... but that's up to you... The MMS.apk is stock, I haven't inverted it yet... I have Kameleon Black Market and Facebook as seperate installs and these will theme themselves according to the system text color (settings menu text color) so if you install these once, there is no need to reinstall for another theme.. and on a stock rom/theme they will be standard inverted (black background w/ white text and highlights)... In my sig is a link to my section where I have other GB keyboards and Inverted Markets so check that out...I've had this on for about an hour now and everything seems to be working great but let me know if there's any issues... :D ..I have been flashing theme over theme all day so I don't see that being an issue... Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1. http://bit.ly/GPA15V2Blizzard MAIN THEME

2. http://bit.ly/BlizzardWallpaper Wallpaper - extract this in astro, view in Gallery, set as wp

3. http://bit.ly/UniversalFaceBook Kameleon Black Facebook - Uninstall your old Fb, this one installs like a normal app

4. http://bit.ly/AllBlackMarket Kameleon Black Market - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager

5. http://bit.ly/BlizzardGlowKeyboard Glow Keyboard - not in the main theme, flash like a theme tho in recovery or rom manager

6. http://bit.ly/BlackedOutgbKeyboardv4 Blacked Out Keyboard w/ Glowing #'s - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *This theme contains a button set by theBowers, the battery is originally from condemnedsoul, and the dialer buttons are from ChevyNo1*
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
  2. DHO

DHO New Member

Love the texture to the numbers in the calculator. That's something I have never seen before.

I run a custom theme/framework, but this one I may try. Has anyone tried it on GPA16?
  3. B-boy™

Thanks... that's actually just a font I had on my phone at the time... I only take new screen shots to show it really is on the rom in question.... 28 days later is the font I believe.... and with the 2.3.4 os I doubt it'll work since all the apks in this theme had to be from gpa15 or they'd fc...

Sent from a floating box in the ocean
  4. B-boy™

Added a couple new GB Keyboards in the OP... :D
  5. TrustNYC

TrustNYC New Member

Love the theme, everything looks good only problem I have is black market doesn't want to install. I tried installing from rom manager and from recovery and still no luck can u please help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  6. B-boy™

Hmm... Pete added 2.3.6 as the stock Market and it applied for me no prob... did you look for "Black Market" in your app drawer?... That Apk has been an issue which is why its a seperate install but for over a monhlth now, I haven't had any complaints about it not installing.... if it isn't there are Black Market w/ a shopping cart as the icon, go to settings/apps/manageable/all/market and see if there is an option to uninstall updates... usually there isn't on 2.3.6 but its worth a shot..... sorry for the troubles tho.....

7. TrustNYC

TrustNYC New Member

No market app in drawer, checked in managed apps I have a market updater version 1.0 and I can't do anything to it. Also gtalk app doesn't work it keeps force closing

8. TrustNYC

TrustNYC New Member

Camera isn't working either

9. B-boy™

Well thats a first ... never had an issue with gtalk... that sucks but you'll prob have to restore... the market thing I have no clue, its been an issue for all themers but as of late its been fine.... I'm really sorry man

10. B-boy™

Are you on gpa15?... stable or the beta version?...

11. TrustNYC

TrustNYC New Member

Yes on gpa15 I downloaded from rom manger

12. B-boy™

That's odd cause I have gpa15 and Blizzard on as we speak and everything works perfect... I wouldn't release a theme with issues... however, Pete's roms are temperamental more than others tho so maybe its just an issue with your phone.... once again I'm sorry bro, I don't like when there are issues with my work....

13. B-boy™

Try Murder.... if you have the same issues then its something with your phone/rom.... rom manager isn't always the best method for installing roms....

14. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

Murder is dope. And yes, I had nothing but problems when I first started and was using a rom manager.

Damn b-boy, do you ever sleep? Keep putting in work for us. Thanks. I'm on ss 5.3 right now, when will we see something?

15. B-boy™

Thanks bro... :D.. and luckily I have my themes down to a science for porting so it doesn't take too long but GPA was tough cause I had to edit a lot more xmls than usual... and I'm waiting for SS since Chevy posted lastnight that he was rebuilding 5.3 with the new 3G fix from cvpcs and there were enough bugs in the initial release and the patch that I'm certain he'll release a new one.... then, I'll port them all..... :D

16. Rifflewader

Rifflewader New Member

Thanks B-Boy

Awsome theme. I found that "torch" FCs everytime. Have you experienced?
  17. B-boy™

I haven't tried it but its prob cause I forgot to remove that Apk and almost all the others had to be from gpa15.... sorry about that....

Sent from the Titanic
  18. Rifflewader

Rifflewader New Member

not a big deal

The Theme is great. I just saw the "bonus" and tried it. Keep up the great work.
  19. B-boy™

Thanks man.... glad ya like it.. :D

Sent from the Titanic