(Theme) Black N Bold for UD

gwhiz377

Reaction score
This and the Evo themes are my 2 favorite. Gonna have a hard time choosing which one to use again.

Trofn8er

Reaction score
Theme for 1.0.0 is available in OP now. This one is different as I have mixed it with UD stock and used his contacts.apk, but put my images for the dialer in it. Check it out!!!

You are the Freakin Man......Thanks so much...now I can flash UD 1.0 back on....I was holding off for the BNB.

Thanks Again

tt8698

Reaction score
Love the theme it looks fantastic, however every time I reboot I have to reinstall the facebook and twitter themed app

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jinxerfelix

Reaction score
Beautiful theme, but I'm having problems with the lock screen, the slider bars are half off of the bottom of the screen - something to do with the new default layout of UD.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Love the theme it looks fantastic, however every time I reboot I have to reinstall the facebook and twitter themed app

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

did u uninstall the one from the market first? have to uninstall any previous versions before installing his.

tt8698

Reaction score
Haha I knew to do that but i guess it slipt my mind lol thanks for the helping got it working :) this has become my new favorite theme :)

Sent from my Ultimate Droid

Reaction score
Theme for 1.0.0 is available in OP now. This one is different as I have mixed it with UD stock and used his contacts.apk, but put my images for the dialer in it. Check it out!!!

You are the Freakin Man......Thanks so much...now I can flash UD 1.0 back on....I was holding off for the BNB.

Thanks Again

I waited too, thanks bowers!

Reaction score

Thanks Again

I waited too, thanks bowers!

One question though, are the progress circles, the circles on some of the headers of pop-up menus, and also the button-push highlights supposed to be red? I know on ShadowROM and UD 8 they were white, which was more in line with the theme.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The red progress circles are from the stock UD. I didn't bother to get the ones from a stock theme, and just she how it mixed up together. As for red push button hightlights. Where are you see that at?

Izaya323

Reaction score
I have another question, I installed BnB and my cell signal bars are all the same height is that the way it is supposed to be? Other that this one issue.... one of the best themes out there! I kinda like the red accented circles and other things.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Signal bars are all the same height on purpose. I like things to be symmetrical, thats why I made the 3g square like too.

drpaul07

Reaction score
I have another question, I installed BnB and my cell signal bars are all the same height is that the way it is supposed to be? Other that this one issue.... one of the best themes out there! I kinda like the red accented circles and other things.

Yeah signal bars are all the same height for me too. Thats the way its supposed to be.