(Theme) Black N Bold for SS 5.4

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by thebowers, Jun 9, 2011.

1. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Not it as I have the span color as white. This is only affected in the friends list only

2. JayR_

JayR_ Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    Ahh ok...bummer ive gotten curios about this as well and decided to tear into it.. ill post if anything stands out but im sure you will find it before I do... big fan of your work bnb is a franchise theme and i love all the inverted goodness!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. supergokougt

supergokougt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    long time reader, first time poster.

thanks for all your work on the theme. this is the first one i liked enough to go over the themed and unthemed versions of ss5.4

my question - for your home screen how did you get the phone and net icon to change to the colot black and also move them to the outside bottom corners of your phone? or did i not install right?

i used rom manager to install bnb over ss5.4 unthemed, didnt wipe anything.

4. jbudness

jbudness New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I absolutely love this theme and EVERYthing about it, like the black market, black facebook, the dialer looks TOP notch, gmail looks amazing gsearch widget, pretty much everything is amazing!!

Suggestions I can make... as soon as you install the theme, goto:

Menu - Settings - ChevyNo1 Tools - Colors - Under the Status Bar "All Same" choose White

That will make life much easier for you!!

I have only ONE real problem that I can not get fixed, NOT a HUGE issue but something that bugs me.. Maybe someone can think of something that I didnt...

I have no issues with gmail except when I try to forward mail with attachments or compose a new email with attachment..Everything else works perfect..

When I tried to do the above mentioned I get the error of:

The application Gmail (process com.google.android.gm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. With options of Force Close and Report

I have tried to clear cache and data thru the manage applications menu for the gmail application and that doesnt work.. I have tried manually uninstalling gmail and that just messed everything up haha.. Im lost!! If anyone has anything I could try to possibly fix this please email me at jbudness1@gmail.com

OTHER THEN THAT ONE SMALL ISSUE GREAT WORK TO ALL THE DEVS OUT THERE THAT HAVE WORKED ON/WITH THIS THEME YOU HAVE ALL MADE IT VERY VERY TOP NOTCH!!

5. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Its LauncherPro and not the Launcher that comes with the rom. The icons are the default ones for the appropriate app.

6. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Added Google + to go with the theme...yes it is inverted!!

7. supergokougt

supergokougt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks! and launcher pro works great.

8. supergokougt

supergokougt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    again thanks for the previous response. i have also fallen in love with launcher pro and the bnb theme.

only problem is that i can not read some of my gmails due to the black color of background and font.

someone stated a similar issue with the notification area, anyone got a simple fix for this as well?

9. jbudness

jbudness New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if the suggestion I mentioned in this post will fix your gmail issue but it did fix the notification issues...

10. diesburg

diesburg Member

Ratings:
    +1
    To the dev of the theme: Thanks!! Love it.... just what I was looking for to top off an awesome rom with some better looks..... and thanks to the person who said to change statusbar color settings all white, I was just about to start tinkering with the settings to see what I needed to do to make text readable there and you saved me the time of having to figure it out myself....lol...

One question for the dev.... or anyone who knows I guess.... I have never messed around with making themes or changing icons or anything, that's why I'm unsure, but how hard would it be to make the battery icon a circular one? I love the whole theme except for the battery icon....lol....

11. supergokougt

supergokougt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if the suggestion I mentioned in this post will fix your gmail issue but it did fix the notification issues...[/QUOTE]

it only fixes the notifications not the gmail text color. thanks though.

12. diesburg

diesburg Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I saw the post about gmail issues. Havent read to see what exactly those issues are.... but I also have gmail issues..... I installed SS 5.4.... installed the theme.... then, installed my links2sd..... the themed gmail app doesnt show up in my apps when it's in /system/app so I tried deleting it from /system/app and installing it like a regular apk to /data/app by opening it... it says application not installed every time... i tried clearing caches and more, i pretty well tried everything except for a wipe and starting from scratch..... so I completely deleted it moved on to the normal(non themed from the market) gmail which force closed until I did a fix permissions..... it works fine after that.... not a huge deal, really not an issue to me at all, I dont really care if the gmail app is themed like other system apps, just saying this to make it known that whoever posted that is not the only person with gmail problems and this theme.....

Search tags for this page

black browser apk

black calculator apk
black google apk
inverted browser android

inverted pandora

kalkulator simple apk

pandora inverted

pandora inverted apk

themed pandora apk

themes ss