(Theme) Black N Bold for Sapphire 1.1.0

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have honestly asked about a million times for black n bold on a newer Rom and it just isn't happening I guess. Why? No permission from theBowers?

Blacked out is a great concept and I respect your work ecsnead, but I do not like the font and the notiifcation bar icons. Everything looks good except for those things. I love black themes.
He isn't giving anyone one permission to port it? Wonder why?

gambit07

Reaction score
I have honestly asked about a million times for black n bold on a newer Rom and it just isn't happening I guess. Why? No permission from theBowers?

Blacked out is a great concept and I respect your work ecsnead, but I do not like the font and the notiifcation bar icons. Everything looks good except for those things. I love black themes.
He isn't giving anyone one permission to port it? Wonder why?

I sent him a message about it, hopefully we can figure something out!

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stelv, no fonts are changed with my theme??? The fonts are whatever is stock....

gambit07

Reaction score
Stelv, no fonts are changed with my theme??? The fonts are whatever is stock....

I did notice that! The only other thing that I didn't like that Stelv noted too was the icons on the top bar. Is there any way you would consider retheming those or releasing an update.zip to make it look anything like the picture I'm including (From blacknbold)? Obviously it would be a flat black instead of the glossy look. I should look into how to change themes on my own
CAP2010090517381.jpg

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im sorry. there must be a custom font in the screen shot. Thank you. I will have to give it a try. I do like the notification bar in gambits screen though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, that is just the screenshot.. I make two different frameworks because I have to rework some things for that font...