[THEME] Black Juicenstein Blue by Inkarnit for RubiX 1.9.0 non-leak

Inkarnit

Reaction score
This is Juicemane's Black Juice Blue with my own Frankenstein action on the notification icons. I took some from several different places (black glass wifi and simply stunning battery for example). Items changed to be bluer:

1x
3g
Battery
Low battery notification
Signal
Alarm clock
ADB debug
Missed call
Voicemail
Wifi
Bluetooth
SD card mounting
Download
Vibrate

Follow same installations instructions as for Black Juice for 1.9.0.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/drod2169-x/102094-theme-black-juice-v4-rubix-focused-1-9-0-a.html

Juice's thread also contains all the other screenshots of the rest of the theme.

Download here:
Black Juicenstein Blue for Rubix 1.9.0

If you like this theme, please donate to the man responsible for it, Juicemane, here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FV7BXKJMPFJW

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Attachments

• CAP2010120214212.jpg
    CAP2010120214212.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,079
  • AndroidConquersAll.jpg
    AndroidConquersAll.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 6,795

Droid74

Reaction score
very nice bud! Loking forward to trying it on!

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
looks great
i. want. that. wallpaper.

ChuckTu

Reaction score
I'd like to get this, but can't seem to figure out what to click on to download the file from 2shared from my mobile browser...any thoughts?

OP
I

Inkarnit

Reaction score
I'd like to get this, but can't seem to figure out what to click on to download the file from 2shared from my mobile browser...any thoughts?

I couldn't figure it out either. Hell, I used my computer and couldn't figure it out. So I changed to a different server :p It requires captcha authentication but that's fine. New link is in OP.

ChuckTu

Reaction score

I couldn't figure it out either. Hell, I used my computer and couldn't figure it out. So I changed to a different server :p It requires captcha authentication but that's fine. New link is in OP.

Haha ok thanks. I thought I was losing my mind for a minute...

OP
I

Inkarnit

Reaction score

I've purposely been trying to mess with you by changing servers multiple times... I went to good 'ol mediafire. I don't know why I tried something else. Stupid free file sharing sites!

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I've purposely been trying to mess with you by changing servers multiple times... I went to good 'ol mediafire. I don't know why I tried something else. Stupid free file sharing sites!

Ya mediafire is nice, thats what I'm using right now. Seems pretty good!

OP
I

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Ya mediafire is nice, thats what I'm using right now. Seems pretty good!

I couldn't access mediafire from work so I tried different things... I guess I should have just gone there in the first place from the phone.

chefb

Reaction score
Do I have to clear cache and Data before install?