[THEME] Black.Juice.v5.themes

biegertk

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the home and search buttons not working after a theme install? Installed Black Juice Blue, cleared cache just incase via bootstrap.

Everything loaded fine but the home and search buttons don't work, WEIRD!!!!

teh_g

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the home and search buttons not working after a theme install? Installed Black Juice Blue, cleared cache just incase via bootstrap.

They both work great for me. Did you try downloading the theme again and installing it again? Maybe you had a bad download?

biegertk

Reaction score

They both work great for me. Did you try downloading the theme again and installing it again? Maybe you had a bad download?

Not yet, I am doing that now though.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

lmk how it goes!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im actually working on a Blue version of the Gingerbread theme. For some reason the all blue icons looks weird, I might just do a blue battery icon and then white for network/wifi

Wasn't the Ginger Juice theme for 1.9.0 white? Or am I going crazy...

Yea, but that was my gingerbread theme, these are just black juice with gb icons. I'm working on the blue theme now, it has blue battery and white icons, it just doesn't look good with all blue for some reason.

biegertk

Reaction score

lmk how it goes!

So had to restore to stock rubix 1.9.5, was have some FC issues. Re-downloaded and WITHOUT wiping cache and everything worked ok. Had to go through the activation steps upon first bootup.

biegertk

Reaction score
Do you think on the new themes you are working on you be adding a themed market. I have tried so many times to get the black themed "new" market floating around to load up but with out any success.

bozchevelle

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how we can get the icons from the zip on to our phones? I know we have to use a program like bettercut or something like that right?

Please help me on this I have never done this before.

Thank you for your help on this! :):)

usne8

Reaction score
Download Better Cut from the market and your icons from wherever. Make sure the icons show up in your gallery. Long press your home screen where you want your new icon. Select shortcut from the menu. Find better cut and select that. Select installed applications. Select change icon. Select pick picture. Find your icon and press it. Select create icon and you're done.

Forgot to tell you to unzip the file where your icons are to a folder on your sd card first then find them in your gallery. Happy customizing!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bozchevelle

Reaction score
Download Better Cut from the market and your icons from wherever. Make sure the icons show up in your gallery. Long press your home screen where you want your new icon. Select shortcut from the menu. Find better cut and select that. Select installed applications. Select change icon. Select pick picture. Find your icon and press it. Select create icon and you're done.

Forgot to tell you to unzip the file where your icons are to a folder on your sd card first then find them in your gallery. Happy customizing!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Can we use anyones icons or do they have to from the theme builder?

Thank you

usne8

Reaction score
icon selection

You can use any icon that you can get. You can find some great icons in Juice's "extras" zip. Just extract them using a file explorer or another app :blackdroid:eek:nto your sd card. You can also use your own pics by cropping them with better cut.

jdhas

Reaction score
just curious. other than the notification icons and the MT keyboard. what is diff between the ginger theme and the non-ginger?

Minor changes, mostly the icons/drop down is different. No rubiX cube, all GB icons, just minor stuff. I will also be updating my Ginger bread theme to 1.9.5 shortly. Working on a Black Juice Blue Ginger as well ;)

Oh and the download links are active! Enjoy!

:icon_ banana:

+1 for Black Juice Ginger. Beautiful as ever.

Happy New Year to all!

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Bringing in the new year with rubiX & Black Juice.

Happy new year to you all.